Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:52 pm
Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:50 pm

hey buddy sorry but what means that pictures, looks like repainting indicator, Can you give same explanations, rules,etc. Other way look like you just put and indicator yo found somewhere else.
its stochastic zone set to H1. waiting for the market to open to give it a test.
Soo what about put the pictures after the test ;)

Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:21 am
sal wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:01 am
testing
5min chart @ 1 bar expiry
Hi sal it is Half Trend indi and bollinger? What setting?
hai
hits not half trend indi., TREND MAGIC (CCI 100 Period, ATR 20) , BB SARC BAND defult settings :), i needs to test when market open. i just make an idea with 2nd bar opening as per trend direction line. :)

Hello everyone and hello Pacois,
I wanted to kindly ask if it is possible to add an arrow whenever there is a new "colored" bar of this indicator. The arrow should appear in the current bar and only on the first bar (in the case of a prolonged trend). I also attach an image for better understanding. Thank you in advance!

Barons1
!_Zerolag ema wpr histo alerts.mq4
(6.73 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
EMA ZEROLAG.png

k_khan_bt wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:35 am
disilva92 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:05 am
Hello everyone

I want to share an interesting strategy for binary options that is based on probability
I carried out the cataloging, correctness 1 to 2 or 3 depending on the pair

For every 5 consecutive candles, an alert is confirmed on the 6 candle, with profit occurring, in case of loss, you must make the next entry in favor of the reversal

I want to know if you have the possibility to create or edit this indicator that I have for this strategy

I am grateful mrtools
TY Bro, for share we already known for long about 7th-Candle, its all time favorite of Martingale step trade lovers however its probability is time dependent & inclusive of other market factors therefore it should be countable with various other factors like OBOS levels Fibo target count, previous candle shape/signal,bollinger touch etc
It will be awesome if you bring a catalog of factors that ought to be counted on 7th candle indicator that may strengthen the signal with up to 80% probability, means you devise an strategy & test it for 10 times yourself & find it wining on 8 times basis.
hope to have cleared a concept.

Can you indicate a post that dealt with this matter?
I believe I can reach the 80% level, simply by defining strong resistance zones in longer times.

Sorry my english, I'm Brazilian and I use the translator

disilva92 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Can you indicate a post that dealt with this matter?
I believe I can reach the 80% level, simply by defining strong resistance zones in longer times.

Sorry my english, I'm Brazilian and I use the translator
Será incrível se você trouxer um catálogo de fatores que devem ser contados com o indicador de 7 velas que pode fortalecer o sinal com até 80% de probabilidade, significa que você planeja uma estratégia e a testa por 10 vezes e acha que está ganhando 8 base de tempos.
espero ter limpado um conceito.

Obrigado