Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Hello everyone.
I apologize immediately for my certainly not flawless English. I have been following the forum for some time (even when it was the old TSD) and I have learned a lot. A really THANK YOU to everyone and in particular to the programmers and moderators who make themselves available every day to make this site the best you can find.
Having said that, in a small part I would also like to contribute by presenting a Money Management model that gives me great satisfaction and that goes well with the BOs. Many of you will already know him, others have heard of him, still others have never heard of him. But what is it?
I'm talking about MASANIELLO.

Masaniello was developed in the early 2000s by Massimo Mondò and Ciro Masaniello for the world of sports betting and in a very short time it became the most used MM system in Italy. The system is as simple as it is effective.
As for its effectiveness, it is sufficient to know that in relation to traditional gaming systems, with the same guessed results, the results in terms of economic gains obtained are far superior. This is possible thanks to the formula of the tartaglia triangle which is at the base of the system.

We come to the operation.

Masaniello via the "Obiettivo Win" app:

The goal is to establish a priori parameters and then follow them. The parameters to be established are the following:

- Total events (eventi totali) = the amount of total bets/trades that we intend to make
- Expected events (eventi attesi) = how many bets/trades I think I can hit considering the total events
- Average odds (quota media) = in the case of bets = what is the average odds that I intend to pursue
= in the case of BO trading = the payout offered by the broker
- Initial Fund (Cassa) = the capital that I decide to invest

Once these parameters are established, there are excel files or apps that will calculate the path to follow for us. So we will know exactly how much to invest in every single bet/trade whether we lose or win.

In the first attached example, I entered 10 trades (which I intend to open at most) and at least 6 trades to close them in profit at an average payout of 75% (1.75). Starting capital 100 euros. Below, there is the final yield of the system. With the 6/10, I have a final yield of 1.79 (79% yield). So if I manage to complete the progression, my capital will actually be multiplied by 1.79. The big advantage is that with Masaniello I can also afford to lose some trades (in this case a maximum of 4) and bring
still progressing. Masaniello can be set up as you see fit. With the app, any changes we make will change the expected final yield. We can therefore do dozens of simulations to evaluate the best risk-return ratio.
Masaniello also has another great advantage. If the progression goes wrong, there is the possibility of lengthening it by increasing the number of operations and therefore diluting the risk.
Other examples: by setting the Masaniello 10/5 (therefore 5 closed ITM operations out of 10, therefore 50% of correct trades), we arrive at a net yield of 28%. Even with 10/4 (therefore 4 closed ITM operations out of 10, or 40% of closed operations in profit), we arrive at a net return of 9%.
In case you get to commit all the preset "mistakes", we have two possibilities:

- Try to go forward aware that a new OTM would mean the end of the progression and therefore the loss of the capital (obviously only the one made available)
- Lengthen the progression

This app allows us to modify the running parameters if the situation is not going well .. Lengthen the progression, insert new capital, etc... etc...
Personally, I'm not a fan of changing running parameters, but this is also a personal choice.
The app is free and is called "Obiettivo Win" and is available only for the App Store (I can't tell you if it can also be downloaded outside the Italian market).

Wait wait. I certainly haven't forgotten who doesn't have an Iphone or who can't download this app. In fact, I also attach an excel file that performs the exact same things described above.

How the excel file works:

The first thing to do is set the maximum amount of trades that I intend to open (in the example above 10). I propose the same example as before: 10 trades at an average payout of 75%.
In the "Quota" column then, write 1.75 and drag up to 10 boxes. Automatically the field on the right "Numero totale degli eventi in gioco", will change giving you 10 operations (or the number you have decided). The second step is to set the minimum amount of corrects trades that you plan to hit based on the total number of maximum trades we intend to open. I propose 6 exact trades and then in the "Numero minimo degli eventi attesi" tab, use the arrows to enter the number 6 (or whatever number you decide).
Once this is done, the third step is to enter in the "Cassa" cell, the amount of capital that we decide to trade for this Masaniello. Again, let's assume 100 Euros. Once all the steps have been carried out, all that remains is to click on the blue "Aggiorna Quote" button and in the "Riepilogo Rendimento Metodo", we will have the total yield of the Masaniello in case of success. As already written before, this Masaniello makes 79%.

The "Giocata" column will show you exactly how much to enter per trade. At the start of the progression, in our example, the first trade will be 26.42 Euros. After the first trade, we will have to update the file indicating the outcome of the operation. In the "W-L" column, indicate a successful trade with 1 and indicate a lost trade with 0. Let's assume a similar path:

Masaniello: 10/6, initial cash 100 Euro
First trade: 26.42 euro - win
25.69 for the second trade - win
22.48 for the third trade - win
16.86 for the fourth trade - loss
26.22 for the fifth trade - win
18.36 for the sixth trade - loss
32.12 for the seventh trade - win
18.74 for the eighth trade - win
43.72 for the ninth trade - win

Having reached the target of 6 win, the progression ends and Masaniello ended with a net profit of 78.54 euros, which is equivalent to the 79% shown at the beginning.
Even with the excel file, there is the possibility of lengthening the progression. If you click on the "Allunga Progressione" button, a screen will appear with how many new trades to add and how many new trades to hit. Fill in the fields, the table will automatically update with the new path.

Recapitulating the advantages of Masaniello:

- flexibility in setting the parameters
- ease of use
- I can afford to lose some trades and still have the opportunity to close the progression
- clear conditions and pre-established route
- risk limited only to the selected amount

Note: online and on the stores to download apps (both android and app stores), you will find a multitude of masanielli. However, most will only show you the hypothetical performance without showing the step-by-step path as mentioned. The "Obiettivo Win" app and this excel file are also complete with path.

I hope it is useful to hit big results!
These users thanked the author Barons1 for the post (total 3):
Amunra5, pacois, Jozo

Moving AveragesRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Dear Pacois...

I posted this in alerts and request thread and didn't get any response from Mrtools... so I try here as this will benefit the testing I'm currently undergoing...

Could you kindly add "push and email" alerts to this indi when arrows appear please... I know there is already one made for the NRP version, but I find this repainting version more interesting than nrp one.

And this file only has screen alert... which is useless when away from computer...

Thank you sir!