Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:19 pm false cross happened (utrend) relative to weakening/shift in minor trend
will still need to observe other charts
@Amunra5 I always see you active & working hard to conclude the situation with many classical algos, I have an observation for you as after years that experience came to me & i am applying it myself it is that we should always avoid 1m charts because it is not a real thing happening somewhere in time it is just a data compression only or in the other words a psychological charts only "real time chart is a tick chart as consensus by many seasoned traders" so in 1-M charts binaries we trade peak & valleys we win because of the consistency of our choice in charts & lose due to certain negative gravity in it the way we can make sure to avoid negative gravity is to create a time line that will take us away from the entry numbers of our trade as much as possible & at the same time we should observe the chart in that timeframe, i am very specifically talking 5-M charts here, in M5 charts indicators have time to do the right math & results are often predictable at some extent at the same time they do not create chaos in mind due to less noise therefore we do have time to make better choice, to understand my bias please shift the same setup of your 1m chart to 5m chart & just spend a day trading it in minimum trade time 4 mins & preferably 5 mins, avoid "3" as it is set to be unstable timeline "30-seconds-3Mins" & let know your results.

Regards
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:58 am

@Amunra5 I always see you active & working hard to conclude the situation with many classical algos, I have an observation for you as after years that experience came to me & i am applying it myself it is that we should always avoid 1m charts because it is not a real thing happening somewhere in time it is just a data compression only or in the other words a psychological charts only "real time chart is a tick chart as consensus by many seasoned traders" so in 1-M charts binaries we trade peak & valleys we win because of the consistency of our choice in charts & lose due to certain negative gravity in it the way we can make sure to avoid negative gravity is to create a time line that will take us away from the entry numbers of our trade as much as possible & at the same time we should observe the chart in that timeframe, i am very specifically talking 5-M charts here, in M5 charts indicators have time to do the right math & results are often predictable at some extent at the same time they do not create chaos in mind due to less noise therefore we do have time to make better choice, to understand my bias please shift the same setup of your 1m chart to 5m chart & just spend a day trading it in minimum trade time 4 mins & preferably 5 mins, avoid "3" as it is set to be unstable timeline "30-seconds-3Mins" & let know your results.

Regards
M1 is the most chaotic and unpredictable but i really believe we can scalp it with the most solid filters and strat etc.

trying different possibilities at the moment, to arrive at better setups.

pic below for further testing:
2nd indi window > viewtopic.php?p=1295402769#p1295402769
3rd indi window > viewtopic.php?p=1295402810#p1295402810
Attachments
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:35 am

M1 is the most chaotic and unpredictable but i really believe we can scalp it with the most solid filters and strat etc.

trying different possibilities at the moment, to arrive at better setups.

pic below for further testing:
2nd indi window > viewtopic.php?p=1295402769#p1295402769
3rd indi window > viewtopic.php?p=1295402810#p1295402810
Hi Amunra5
Can you share the template and setting ?
Thanks