Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:20 pm

[For further test/investigation]
But i think it is a brilliant standalone indicator esp for M5 and higher.
Set to 5,1,75,25
and the results are staggering.
on M1 there are inaccuracies but M5 and higher, it feels perfect
probably the best divergence indi iv seen

you can verify by adding one volatility indi example on M5 Bollinger =period 10,shift 0, deviation 1.9 (see last pic)

Pacois, please add alert sound <3
sir, when i attached the indicator on my mt4, there is no arrow appearing on my chart, what seems to be the problem?

samuelkanu wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:07 am Hello everyone and compliments of the day. Please i am interested in this strategy but I can't find the indicators from this thread. The picture is posted below.
BB-SI-PA-SAL stratgey.png
replying from my mobile phone. judging from the pic, it is just a combination of 2MAs most probably 2 and 3 or such. EMA + SMA (smoothed) probably applied to HL/2 or HLCC/4 coz if CLOSE its more stiff, aqua 2 being the faster line and yellow 3, and bb bands with middle line removed period 14 maybe or so. the rules, its very inconsistent. look after first trade the color of line meets the rules but look how it became very bullish. plus it shows arrows even if not >75% after previous candle (engulfing candle). you need t look for better combination/strat. i swear that wont work. no coder will do an algo of that kind, it will repaint/give false signals coz of rules inconsistency.
fractals inside fractals

replying from my mobile phone. judging from the pic, it is just a combination of 2MAs most probably 2 and 3 or such. EMA + SMA (smoothed) probably applied to HL/2 or HLCC/4 coz if CLOSE its more stiff, aqua 2 being the faster line and yellow 3, and bb bands with middle line removed period 14 maybe or so. the rules, its very inconsistent. look after first trade the color of line meets the rules but look how it became very bullish. plus it shows arrows even if not >75% after previous candle (engulfing candle). you need t look for better combination/strat. i swear that wont work. no coder will do an algo of that kind, it will repaint/give false signals coz of rules inconsistency.
[/quote]Thanks for the reply

ADX period 2
try it on your end. demo acct

my observation: that one loss in screen, when adx cross happened, the mainline yellow came really close to the DI+ and DI- almost like a squeeze (akin to the one on first pic towards the end, green crosses red up but yellow came plunging down, dont take trade)

pic 3 -- entered 6 more trades after 5hours (5-1)
fractals inside fractals