Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:20 pm

ok guys i added zigzag default settings (in white) and i manually plotted fibo arc, look how other indies coincide with 61.8
also, manually plotting fib fans
download this indi so you dont have to manual plot fib fan. this will pinpoint a perfect spot automatically
P.S. you can not use the BOSTS1 indi if you dont want it to overlap with fractal arrow

Happy scalping! these are just tools. a bigger chunk will come from your judgments on doing the trades, so practise is the key. be consistent and do risk mgt

FINAL TRADING RULES:
Price should hit EMA bands, fractal zone, supply and demand sr zone, and perfect zones. hit those 4 = sure win trade. below 4 indies, its up to you

P.P.S. you can hide the grey SR lines and info to the left (Don Forex indi)
fractals inside fractals

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:35 pm

download this indi so you dont have to manual plot fib fan. this will pinpoint a perfect spot automatically
P.S. you can not use the BOSTS1 indi if you dont want it to overlap with fractal arrow

Happy scalping! these are just tools. a bigger chunk will come from your judgments on doing the trades, so practise is the key. be consistent and do risk mgt

FINAL TRADING RULES:
Price should hit EMA bands, fractal zone, supply and demand sr zone, and perfect zones. hit those 4 = sure win trade. below 4 indies, its up to you
If you wanna be extra careful, do a 30min expiry. thats it.
From my sample trades. the first entry in circle was a mistake. price starts to spike. but following the 30min rule, you can easily cover the loss/es.
See below pic

- can do a 15min expiry going towards the trend. never go against it.
Attachments
fractals inside fractals