Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Below is an example of how I use the Alaskan pip assassin in trading options..It's main purpose is to confirm trend and provide a trade filter as indicated by the arrows i plotted in the screen shot.

I use it in conjunction with the modified deviations MA and ema deviations cross overs with alerts brilliantly done by our coders Pacois and Mr Tools..The win ratio is quite high but one has to also use their chart reading skills and not solely depend on the indicators especially indicative of a ranging market..

It can also be used on forex trading but there i have additional filters i use for swing and intra-day trades....will only share the binary template for those that are interested...

Mod edit: Moved post to correct thread and converted your .DOCX file to PNG. In future, please try and upload photos as they are and not in .DOCX format so members can see your attachment
Attachments
These users thanked the author errol for the post:
sal

errol wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:44 pm It can also be used on forex trading but there i have additional filters i use for swing and intra-day trades....will only share the binary template for those that are interested...
yes can u share all files & template with us man???
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Heres the template below and the indicators that you will use ..When Mr Tools or Pacois updates the Alaskin pip assassin with alert arrows you should remove the old one and add that one to the template..

The rules are as follows;

In a downtrend or sell market, only enter a sell option when the red line of the alaskin pip assassin is above the blue line and when a deviations cross over has also been confirmed..price must be below the 20 ema on the chart and more confluence is added when the trade assistant panel also indicates more sells..If price is far below ema on the chart wait for a retracement close to the ema and sell then as long as the above conditions are met...

In an uptrend or but market, only buy an option when the blue line of the alaskin pp assian is above the red line and when deviations cross over has also been confirmed..price must be above the 20 ema on the chart and more confluence is added when the trade assistant panel also indicates more buys on it...If price is far above the ema on the chart wait for a retracement close to the ema (your base line) and buy as long as the above conditions are met...

Remember to only look to buy or sell depending on the positions on the alaskin pip assassin which is our major trend filter..

Hope this was helpful infor...
These users thanked the author errol for the post:
moey_dw

errol wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:34 pm Heres the template below and the indicators that you will use ..When Mr Tools or Pacois updates the Alaskin pip assassin with alert arrows you should remove the old one and add that one to the template..

WOW MARVELOUS MAN!!!!! thx for making effort 2 upload all files for us mr errol............. it looks superb :clap: :clap: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

errol wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:34 pm Heres the template below and the indicators that you will use ..When Mr Tools or Pacois updates the Alaskin pip assassin with alert arrows you should remove the old one and add that one to the template..

In a downtrend or sell market, only enter a sell option when the red line of the alaskin pip assassin is above the blue line and when a deviations cross over has also been confirmed..price must be below the 20 ema on the chart and more confluence is added when the trade assistant panel also indicates more sells..If price is far below ema on the chart wait for a retracement close to the ema and sell then as long as the above conditions are met...

In an uptrend or but market, only buy an option when the blue line of the alaskin pp assian is above the red line and when deviations cross over has also been confirmed..price must be above the 20 ema on the chart and more confluence is added when the trade assistant panel also indicates more buys on it...If price is far above the ema on the chart wait for a retracement close to the ema (your base line) and buy as long as the above conditions are met...

Remember to only look to buy or sell depending on the positions on the alaskin pip assassin which is our major trend filter..

Could U post a screen shot with the indicators too. I am without a PC??

Not sure if you were requesting this as a screen shot below...

I also attached the Wt Relojvela indicator to better time your entry when trading options..Itll show the time remaining for a candlestick to close and this infor helps especially after all confirmations previously mentioned have been met..
These users thanked the author errol for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, sal

:thumbup:

"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

errol wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:51 pm Not sure if you were requesting this as a screen shot below...

I also attached the Wt Relojvela indicator to better time your entry when trading options..Itll show the time remaining for a candlestick to close and this infor helps especially after all confirmations previously mentioned have been met..
see my region mt4 server .. quite difference.. strange :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Indeed that is quite strange, I see on your chart the last candlestick closed bearish; I think your broker has better feed than mine though cause if we have the deviations ma crossover with the alaskin assassin bearish you may get a good entry from mine even your trade assist is different as well but i suspect my broker feed is delayed and I will probably have a gap when the market opens.. However, not to worry as long as the rules are applied you'll be fine with the trades :)