Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:37 am

same as posted earlier...
i have the same, but repaint the arrows bez. of current bar in 1MIN. which is Current TF..

my doubt is not this. if i set 5TF in 1min chart, its not like situation.. I am looking the arrow either close bar in 5MTF when i loaded in 1M chart and paint current chart tf. not 5bars back .. i hope you got my point
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hi guys, I'm testing a new strategy, so I'm sharing it here with you guys in case it helps you and, if there is anything to improve, please feel free to tell.

the strategy it's pretty simple and works this way
1. search for a strong trend in the m5 TF
2. then go to 1m TF and for buy (and the opposite for sell)
-watch the MA ribbon being blue and above the 150ema,
-DSS bresert in oversold area (try to take the ones which truly stay in the oversold area, not the ones that just barely enter that zone)
-Gann signal appears
3. the expiration time should be above 10 minutes, I usually put it 10 plus the few extra to complete the next 5m candle

I have tested it just for a couple days in the major pairs and (more tests be needed) and as long as I can correctly look for a strong trend it has worked pretty well for now.

PD: in the image, I put the lines of the 5m chart in a new chart, so the time the vertical line shows it's the start of the 5m candle, not the start of the operation since for example if you look at the last signal, in the m1 chart it was at 16:03 but in the 5m chart it shows 16:00, but the entry point was the one in the m1 chart.
These users thanked the author -L- for the post:
sal

-L- wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 am Hi guys, I'm testing a new strategy, so I'm sharing it here with you guys in case it helps you and, if there is anything to improve, please feel free to tell.

the strategy it's pretty simple and works this way
1. search for a strong trend in the m5 TF
2. then go to 1m TF and for buy (and the opposite for sell)
-watch the MA ribbon being blue and above the 150ema,
-DSS bresert in oversold area (try to take the ones which truly stay in the oversold area, not the ones that just barely enter that zone)
-Gann signal appears
3. the expiration time should be above 10 minutes, I usually put it 10 plus the few extra to complete the next 5m candle

I have tested it just for a couple days in the major pairs and (more tests be needed) and as long as I can correctly look for a strong trend it has worked pretty well for now.

PD: in the image, I put the lines of the 5m chart in a new chart, so the time the vertical line shows it's the start of the 5m candle, not the start of the operation since for example if you look at the last signal, in the m1 chart it was at 16:03 but in the 5m chart it shows 16:00, but the entry point was the one in the m1 chart.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
sal, -L-, reachme

pacois wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:10 am
hi pacois, thanks for your help with the monitor for the different tf.

sorry to trouble you, could you please tell me what does the numbers below the arrows means? I see there are positive and negative values so i would like to understand to better use of the indicator, can't test it for now i think because the chart hadn't refresh since the market is closed and it dind't show the analisis.
Attachments