Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

mntiwana wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 am
Though i am not in bet mood
but i believes,Mladen/Mrtools invented best indicators comparing to mostly top few coders of the world
if you have doubts and or you want a test match - i am here to hand shake with you - :)
you are right indicators of mladen and mrtools are the best.

they are the best coders, who are the other coders in line with them , i can not find any of their caliber at least i can say in last decade that i am seeing.

nyasann wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:01 pm This indicator is a one minute entry one minute entry
It is an indicator I used for a long time ago
Is there an idea similar to this indicator?
エントリー=entry 勝ち=win 勝率=Winning percentage
2018y09m26d_215647279.jpg
I think this is better, deviation from 2.6 and up, just play with settings and find extremes.

viewtopic.php?p=1295377978#p1295377978
These users thanked the author FBI for the post:
Jimmy

Do not get me wrong, this indicator is not that simple.
The reason to use the Bollinger band is simply to reduce cheating, it has nothing to do with the arrows at all.
Once this arrow is confirmed, there is only one Martingale hanging on the next candlestick, but the winning percentage is 85% to 95%.
The person who made this tool is a Japanese pro, it has been completed for many years.
After all what indicator is, fund management is important, fund management can not be done and the same bankruptcy as John Bollinger was done and the last suicide, very sad.

nyasann wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 pm Hello, FBI
The indicator I used can not be distributed, the left indicator is not an ordinary trend line indicator, it is a trend line of the world standard level, it is a professional
Oh rubbish :roll:

AS MEMBERS MAY WE REMIND YOU THAT THIS FORUM IS A COMMUNITY BUILT ON SHARING
If you are here to just take and not give ?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Are you misunderstanding? The seller is different, the seller is different, because the indicator I am using is not my own Japanese law, distributing others' stuff hits the copyright so we can not disclose this indicator I will distribute it, but it is not an indicator I made, and I will use it for my own reason why I posted here because I want to pursue a good idea.