Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Deez,
you are not only using these 2 indicator,... for your trade.. what about the MA and channel!!!
pls. share tpl and other indicator along to get other win 96% and enjoy their life.. :cray:
Settings for the arrow indicator will be shared if ppl actually contribute to the testing of the indicator. It takes about 20mins per a pair since settings is different for every pair and its like hitting the jackpot to sync a good amount of signals to a good winrate above 85. And Iv'e only done 5 pairs so far. So if anybody wants to actually help that would be great.

Deez wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:32 pm.
The problem I noticed with this indicator is:

I often get alerts and if it doesn't work out the arrow simply disappears. Some arrows stay on when they are wrong but many signals do not.

It's hard to know how to deal with it.

Also: Have you tested it in live trading? Don't trust/ believe the indicator statistics, because that can be deceiving. The only thing that counts is your live trading results.

MX01 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:02 pm

The problem I noticed with this indicator is:

I often get alerts and if it doesn't work out the arrow simply disappears. Some arrows stay on when they are wrong but many signals do not.

It's hard to know how to deal with it.

Also: Have you tested it in live trading? Don't trust/ believe the indicator statistics, because that can be deceiving. The only thing that counts is your live trading results.
viewtopic.php?f=578273&t=8472859&hilit=deez