Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:19 am

That's what I mean: The signal should be strong enough to not be wrong more than 3 times or maybe 4 at most. I would not use M1 charts for that but M5 with 5m expiration.

I'm currently testing some arrow signals with settings that I modified for M5 charts on 6 pairs and getting good results with some martingale.

Attached is results in past hour, yes just demo 1000-2000 amounts.

I need to test it tomorrow and next week before I post it here as I just want to confirm it's successful over many days.

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 18.14.38.png
Good job MX01 can't wait to try it out.

zeproo wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:06 am Good job MX01 can't wait to try it out.
Happy easter all.

Today was a real bad day with this system. It seems yesterday I had some magic day or something. Maybe it's because of low volume/ slow markets today. IG platform is closed for trading but their FX prices are moving.

I need to test next week again. I'm testing different combinations of signals as well to see which one has the best potential to involve martingale.

Also testing a M30 & H1 version with 30min & 60min expiry. Less signals but much more precise. So far I've seen only wrong 2 times in a row max (no repaint) on all possible pairs. This could allow for bigger $$ trade sizes and at Dukascopy with their spread this is better than 3-5min Binaries there.

thanhtung wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:42 pm please help me! i need system here. thank you
I hacked the Russians and got it, merry Xmas! 😁

However be aware that the screenshot is cherry picking a nice sequence, it's not as perfect as that but definitely has a lot potential. Also does not come with on chart arrows, I think they were put manually.
These users thanked the author MX01 for the post (total 3):
sal, Waal9, Arina