Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

braciola719 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:31 pm sales climate, green candle touches black moving average ,,, next red candle you do the operation ,, simulation done on a 30 minute chart, to be tested
climate buys, red candle touches black moving medium ,,, green candle next you do the operation ,, simulation done on a 30 minute chart, to be tested
nice setup. can you share this ma settings please,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:13 am friday trade signal indicator upcoming shortly...
Holigrail non repaint indicator
trade only in EURUSD in tested FRIDAY only.... :)

Hi Sal

What is this indicator? I don't think I've seen it around here. Is it the "Adaptable StochRSI arrows"? Because in your screenshots they look different and much better signals. They also look different than the "SmartSignal_Alert" indi. If it's one of those what settings do you use? It would be better if you could post settings here instead of template as templates usually don't work often on my MT4 config because I'm running it via emulator on Mac.

Or is ist a completely new indicator that you will post soon?

And great forum/ thread by the way. I'm new here but been lurking and hope to contribute some helpful stuff in future.

Thanks!