Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:01 pm Searching the internet for hours everyday sometimes turn up special things..so far does not repaint or signal late..more testing to be done but not giving too much hope in this indicator jus yet...
You're right, there are no miraculous indicators, but if you tell us what an indicator it is, we can try it too. Thanks
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
sal

hi
a new indicator get from website and try.
logic is below and expiry 1candle only. enjoy....

СALL - with the appearance of white up arrow (purchase immediately). Expiry before the end of the candle (for M5 – 5 minutes, for M15 – 15 minutes and so on).
PUT - with the appearance of white down arrow (purchase immediately). Expiry before the end of the candle (for M5 – 5 minutes, for M15 – 15 minutes and so on).
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
samuelkanu
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:58 pm hi
a new indicator get from website and try.
logic is below and expiry 1candle only. enjoy....

СALL - with the appearance of white up arrow (purchase immediately). Expiry before the end of the candle (for M5 – 5 minutes, for M15 – 15 minutes and so on).
PUT - with the appearance of white down arrow (purchase immediately). Expiry before the end of the candle (for M5 – 5 minutes, for M15 – 15 minutes and so on).

Sal if that indicator is indeed this indicator then it repaints..becareful

Its jus bb breaks
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
sal

Deez wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:19 am

Sal if that indicator is indeed this indicator then it repaints..becareful

Its jus bb breaks
i try 2 test only but i got win both... and if you see the win ratio.. its seems good %age... i didnt find repaint issue.. can any expert can recheck this indi...WINWIN BINARY OPTIONS (1:30 MIN expiry)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi