Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:30 am Hi sal. what indicators and template are you useing? thanks.
sorry caldi... i am still doing expriemnet and updating the indicator as one comment get from our friend and its valid as well. Needs to get overcome.
the indicator will not give deep trend mood , so there is a lose may get, if not seriously read the market trend..
will be update soon.. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

tradersprofit wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:42 pm Hi sal, thanks for your effort. Pls post your indicator and template with brief rules on how to enter market. I will like to test this strategy with you. Thanks..
one of the indicator are repainted, i must replace that and i am keep in touch with experts to finaize which i have similar .. i am quite sure this is a good stratgey needs to have EA...

UP.. TREND.
1) Blue line must be above 75 level - UP TREND (filter for trend mood)
2) Yellow line confirmation trend is cross above any levels below zero
3) Green line confrimation trend direction if yellow cross & confrimed.
4) white arrows is for trade open if the above meets before 1previous bar or same pa bar.

tpl and indicators attached.
note. SSRC is repainted one.. follow the rules strictly..
if someone has similar non repainted will be good and share.. to upgrade. arrows is not important but can selet any non repaint one to suit the trade qty..
try in demo and get your sugession..
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
RomanUkraine