Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

silvabizhub wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:43 pm I tried your system Timmy, yah! looks promising as well as i traded it on a very choppy market (yesterday) and i had 11 trades of which 2 ties, 1 loss and 8 wins, any idea on improving it will be very nice as it performs well ;)
9 06 2017 WICK system.JPG
Hi, I for 10 euros, I would try live, the emotional side can play bad jokes, not for all the documents to provide to iqOption.
Profit is the only guarantee of a valid system,all the rest is fried air
Do you know programmers of various indicators or systems that have a profit with binary options?

pacois wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:00 am Try, try, the arrows are limityed to nice value, increases the metadata bar with meta editor
thanks and major rules not to be updated
FRECCIA ON ..
Segnale di tendenza
Se le barre BB attraversano la linea di fondo bb e il buon valore del bar tocca o attraversa la linea O / S

1. Il bar BB attraversa e deve essere all'interno della banda BB con colore verde (prezzo chiuso)
2. La barra di valore deve trovarsi all'interno del canale con la barra verde (prezzo chiuso)
3. Se sopra 1, 2 e 3 è vero e confermato nella stessa barra e quando la barra PA principale è attraversata e> 55% della vernice freccia precedente.

ARROW ON ..
Trend signal
If the BB bars cross the bottom line bb and the good value of the bar touches or crosses the O / S line

1. BB bar crosses and must be within the BB band with green color (closed price)
2. The value bar must be inside the channel with the green bar (closed price)
3. If above 1, 2 and 3 is true and confirmed in the same bar and when the main PA bar is crossed and> 55% of the previous arrow paint.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:03 am thanks and major rules to be updated
FRECCIA ON ..
Segnale di tendenza
Se le barre BB attraversano la linea di fondo bb e il buon valore del bar tocca o attraversa la linea O / S

1. Il bar BB attraversa e deve essere all'interno della banda BB con colore verde (prezzo chiuso)
2. La barra di valore deve trovarsi all'interno del canale con la barra verde (prezzo chiuso)
3. Se sopra 1, 2 e 3 è vero e confermato nella stessa barra e quando la barra PA principale è attraversata e> 55% della vernice freccia precedente.

ARROW ON ..
Trend signal
If the BB bars cross the bottom line bb and the good value of the bar touches or crosses the O / S line

1. BB bar crosses and must be within the BB band with green color (closed price)
2. The value bar must be inside the channel with the green bar (closed price)
3. If above 1, 2 and 3 is true and confirmed in the same bar and when the main PA bar is crossed and> 55% of the previous arrow paint.

Sal, I can only get the software I can detect, see 1 rule 2 rule 3 rule 4 rule etc, with a single alert i do not know how to do it ..

When it happens as in the photo, every reverse alert is useless.
When you do not pass this test an indicator, abandon the reverse idea, and follow the trend, in a few words to go crazy.
Try this is our dear repaint..illusion .. from the perfect indicator ..

Who knows why, live, rules, no longer work ..

braciola719 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:39 pm As you see the following indicator method, Nice value indicator exceeds the previous opposite color bar .. input where the yellow arrows are, where I left the red vertical line Nice did not exceed the previous bar
you are correct and it is a valid requiremnet while the deep slope trend up/down happen in market. Thanks for good suggestion and i forget to mentioned this point in logic.. :(
if you seen my chart, these are alrady there. i am trying to avoid BUYSELL PRESSURE INDICATOR and adding rsi 3 type.. which is more accurate in the siganl..
Attachments

braciola719 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:39 pm As you see the following indicator method, Nice value indicator exceeds the previous opposite color bar .. input where the yellow arrows are, where I left the red vertical line Nice did not exceed the previous bar
i suggest, these rules are true only to paint arrow, better ignore for future trend if its bar > previous bar of nice.. whats your thought?

see this signal , all rules are confrimed but the trade if open for 5min it loss.. AND 10min expiry it wins...

I added RSI indicator and the above confimed signal is still OB ZONE and not cross down the upper level. so arrow should not paint arrow or ignore arrow.. :)
if strict rules , less singals and but good confrimed signal gets..
Attachments