Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:03 pm Nice to see that it worked for you to ! What expiry did you use ? :)

I was thinking of adding Either speed candles indicator , to see so the movement follows :) or the ice fx velocity mter , to see the current direction movement is above 0 :)

5TF with 5 minutes expiry,the market was very zigzag as it was nearly the closing time, yah Timmy let's see how it will yield on Monday as now the market is closed, its nice too, I found three lines too confusing and when you put candlestick I couldn't see the candle movement so better to put the bar-charts
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:31 pm Sure ! if you explain the strategy again , in the picture you draw arrows when the condtions was bb down , value chart down , and the buysell volume was red ?

Shouldnt it be down down green ?
If it was like that you ment , because you maybe want to trade the next candle , but then the conditions in the secound arrow isnt true anymore , the valuechart has rised from the lower line .

and making a condition out of buysell volume is going to be shit ,because it contains both colors in most ''bars''

1) the buysell volume was red ?
answer:
FOR DOWN ARROW, the value chart bar should be red and close the bar below the upper line of Value chart.

2) because you maybe want to trade the next candle , ??
answer : the trade took for next candle happened due to the PA bar should be >50% and close price

3) buysell volume is going to be shit ,??
here the single VOLUME bar should be > 80% of total bar to the trend direction
hope the above is clear, doubt and further suggestion, pls. message :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:03 pm Nice to see that it worked for you to ! What expiry did you use ? :)

I was thinking of adding Either speed candles indicator , to see so the movement follows :) or the ice fx velocity mter , to see the current direction movement is above 0 :)
the period of MA is very less and its very hard to findout more gap between both MA.. :) .. can be improve ...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:05 pm can you explain the the logic :)
when its trade to open.
i am unable to read the open point.. :(

Open buy if moving average candlestick is green and if the wick indicator alerts , it can alert buy or sell but just look at the candlestick and go for the right direction.

Open sell if moving average candlestick is red and if the wick indicator alerts, it can alert buy or sell but just look at the candlestick and go for the right direktion.

The Wick indicator is just to alert when a specific movment have been made , like a drop from the previous point , then we have to make up if it will reverse even more or continue the trend . thats what the moving average candlesticks are for :)