Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

COMBINATION LOGIC
1) buy sell volume should be higher to the trend
2)Nice indicator bar OB/OS cross and reversal bar should be inside the outerline
3)BB bars should cross or touch with bb band
4) BB reversal bar should > 50% of trend previous bar
the above points true - ARROW.. see snap
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:37 am COMBINATION LOGIC
1) buy sell volume should be higher to the trend
2)Nice indicator bar OB/OS cross and reversal bar should be inside the outerline
3)BB bars should cross or touch with bb band
4) BB reversal bar should > 50% of trend previous bar
the above points true - ARROW.. see snap
Good job sal, please can you share the template of the setup in the picture above? Thanks.

tradersprofit wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:45 am Good job sal, please can you share the template of the setup in the picture above? Thanks.
the indicators posted except buysell volume. use the same settings.. but if experts can make indicator or EA as per the same will be greatful and easy to trade.
buysell volume indi , if advance and more good, pls. share to use and calculate to find out the higher volume. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:43 pm dear Timmyhanke/pacois and experts,
could you please make indicator or EA for the lgoic which I posted above page # 195& 194 :) to get alert and arrows to test in real market on monday.
hearing your kind response.
Sure ! if you explain the strategy again , in the picture you draw arrows when the condtions was bb down , value chart down , and the buysell volume was red ?

Shouldnt it be down down green ?
If it was like that you ment , because you maybe want to trade the next candle , but then the conditions in the secound arrow isnt true anymore , the valuechart has rised from the lower line .

and making a condition out of buysell volume is going to be shit ,because it contains both colors in most ''bars''

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 pm Played around with this strategy .

Made 10 trades , one of the orders are 2 trades in one . And the first loss shouldnt bee there , i messed up the time on that one , price went in favor directly after close. So in the picture is a 80% success rate , but should have been 90 % .

The wick indicator alerts when the wick starts to form , and the moving average tells you in what direction you should trade .

Yellow moving average is above the blue = trade down if the wick indicator alerts that it penetrated upper or lower line.

Blue moving average is above the yellow = trade up if the wick indicator alerts that it penetrated upper or lower line .
Dosn't matter if the wick indicator says buy or sell , if it alerts look at the moving averages .

Dont trade when the spaces between the moving averages are to close .

I traded on 1 minute timeframe with 2 minute expiry.
I tried your system Timmy, yah! looks promising as well as i traded it on a very choppy market (yesterday) and i had 11 trades of which 2 ties, 1 loss and 8 wins, any idea on improving it will be very nice as it performs well ;)
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

silvabizhub wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:43 pm I tried your system Timmy, yah! looks promising as well as i traded it on a very choppy market (yesterday) and i had 11 trades of which 2 ties, 1 loss and 8 wins, any idea on improving it will be very nice as it performs well ;)
9 06 2017 WICK system.JPG
Nice to see that it worked for you to ! What expiry did you use ? :)

I was thinking of adding Either speed candles indicator , to see so the movement follows :) or the ice fx velocity mter , to see the current direction movement is above 0 :)