Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 am HERE GO... I GOT THIS FROM SITE... IF FOLLOW RULES..ITS HOLY GRAIL..... :)

Operating strategy "5M - DSATY - Profitable Binary Options Strategy" - Example to make the decision for a "CALL":

See Interpreting DSATY_SYNC_CALL_0.png

1) The price was at the Fibonacci level of 76.4% (the blue color in this indicator shows that it is an important sign).

2) "DSATY_Levels_attention" was present. This signaling that there could be a reversal. Level 3.

3) The price was coming back from the Edge of the "1M Bollinger Band".

4) The price was coming back from the Edge of the "5M Bollinger Band".

5) Very important: DSAT_SYNC: The two signs (in green and blue), "were at level -15". (The ideal is to remain 5 minutes at level -15.) The maximum allowed to stay is up to 10 minutes, if the two signs were more than 10 minutes at level -15, do not start any operation.
The two signals (green to blue) crossed "at the same time" to level 10.

6) The CALL must be triggered at the second point, or at most, at the third point. What is better: Both the larger circle and the smaller point must be together, or synchronized. It may be that they are synchronized only at the third point. If there is no synchronization, do not start any operation.

7) DSATY_NOISE_FILTER: Remained within level 2, or crossing level 2. Price direction was "up".

Note: DSATY_MTF_RES_SUP indicated a weak resistance above.
template in zip file.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Played around with this strategy .

Made 10 trades , one of the orders are 2 trades in one . And the first loss shouldnt bee there , i messed up the time on that one , price went in favor directly after close. So in the picture is a 80% success rate , but should have been 90 % .

The wick indicator alerts when the wick starts to form , and the moving average tells you in what direction you should trade .

Yellow moving average is above the blue = trade down if the wick indicator alerts that it penetrated upper or lower line.

Blue moving average is above the yellow = trade up if the wick indicator alerts that it penetrated upper or lower line .
Dosn't matter if the wick indicator says buy or sell , if it alerts look at the moving averages .

Dont trade when the spaces between the moving averages are to close .

I traded on 1 minute timeframe with 2 minute expiry.

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 pm Played around with this strategy .

Made 10 trades , one of the orders are 2 trades in one . And the first loss shouldnt bee there , i messed up the time on that one , price went in favor directly after close. So in the picture is a 80% success rate , but should have been 90 % .

The wick indicator alerts when the wick starts to form , and the moving average tells you in what direction you should trade .

Yellow moving average is above the blue = trade down if the wick indicator alerts that it penetrated upper or lower line.

Blue moving average is above the yellow = trade up if the wick indicator alerts that it penetrated upper or lower line .
Dosn't matter if the wick indicator says buy or sell , if it alerts look at the moving averages .

THANKS to Timmy.. to share your work... :clap: try to improve the stratgey .... let me try from my side and post the results.. :thumbup:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 pm Played around with this strategy .

Hi, do not do demo tests with IQ Option, use a demo with a spread, so you're sure your system is valid.

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:39 pm So are the real trading on iq options spread based?
I thought that spread only existed in Forex trading.
Hi, rumors say iqOption facilitates the demo, then if you win, apply spreads and other strategies, use a demo that applies spread, so your workout is more efficient. However first they gave 1 minute only for 3 minutes

Dukascopy i also want to put false data, it expires after 14 days.