Re: Digital Filter indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:24 am Digits comment
4 in one: FATL, SATL, RSTL, RFTL ......... in one indicator
I modified this indicator a little bit.

1. To turn on or off the comment in the upper left corner.
2. You can plot the trend lines as regular lines or dotted lines.
For dotted lines, you can choose any symbol such as square, diamond, stars, etc...
It's mix and match. If you move the mouse over each trend line, it will tell you which line is which.

//FATL - fast adaptive trend line
//SATL - slow adaptive trend line
//RFTL - reference fast trend line
//RSTL - reference slow trend line
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
Jimmy

IdeaRe: Digital Filter indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:17 pm

Banzai man...................... i REALLLLY love ur posts & files they are so clean & informative........................... i think should have a whole dedicated thread 2 your indicators/codes/templates for u what u think??? if its ok with mods??? :In Love:
Agreed! Banzai, you share some of the most artistic and interesting combinations as well as great ideas (we've ever seen). Not to mention your posts are indeed clean and easy to follow.

We can set up a dedicated thread for you Banzai and move all of your posts into it (and also make it "Sticky") too, if you like! I always look forward to seeing what new creations he makes all the time. Let us know if you would like this and we'll make it happen :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance