Re: Digital Filter indicators for MT4

daniel_u93 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:11 am Hello kvak. Thanks to you and mntiwana for sharing the template but i couldn't get it to work on my platform. Am i missing something? Btw i have downloaded all the indicators in the chart.
look into the template file, there are 5 indicators. you need to get them all and put it in your indicator folder.
quite certain, it will work with all 5 in place.
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
daniel_u93

daniel_u93 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:11 am Hello kvak. Thanks to you and mntiwana for sharing the template but i couldn't get it to work on my platform. Am i missing something? Btw i have downloaded all the indicators in the chart.
I dont know whats wrong if you have all indicators...for me its ok, only i dont search JDFilter in my mess HDD :) ... maybe try submit screenshot...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
daniel_u93

mntiwana wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:24 pm FTLM - Fast Trend Line Momentum
STLM - Slow Trend Line Momentum
(FTLM and STLM show rate of changing (falls or growing) of FATL and SATL calculated similarly with Momentum indicator but using smoothing as a result of filtrations of the price)
You can choose any arrow code/symbol for the STLM now in the "FTLM-STLM hist.mq4" indicator.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
moey_dw

mntiwana wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:24 pm FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line)– is formed with the digital filter of the low frequency FLF - 1. Filter FLF – 1serves to suppress noises of high frequency and market cycles with very short periods of oscillation that can be considered as noise - Fast Adaptive Trend Line (suppression of high-frequency noise market cycles with very short periods of fluctuation)
FATL with arrows. You can turn the arrows on or off and you can choose any arrow code/symbol.
I don't know how to do alerts yet.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Holmes27

mntiwana wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:24 pm FTLM - Fast Trend Line Momentum
STLM - Slow Trend Line Momentum
(FTLM and STLM show rate of changing (falls or growing) of FATL and SATL calculated similarly with Momentum indicator but using smoothing as a result of filtrations of the price)
You can choose any arrow code/symbol for the FTLM now in the "STLM-FTLM hist.mq4" indicator.

RBCI = Range Bound Channel Index
These two indicators use digital filters. "RBCI2a.mq4" has an alert function too.

Range Bound Channel Index - is an overall sum of all main market cycles. Range filter parameters are selected from the current market spectrum. In simplified formula RBCI (k) = FATL (k)-SATL (k). RBCI is a quasi-stationary process that is a process with bound spectrum. When RBCI approaches its local maximum the prices approach the upper border of the trading channel and when RBCI approaches its local minimum the prices approach the lower border of the trading channel.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
Antonio, Jimmy, rudiarius, RodrigoRT7

Banzai wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:43 am RBCI = Range Bound Channel Index
These two indicators use digital filters. "RBCI2a.mq4" has an alert function too.

Range Bound Channel Index - is an overall sum of all main market cycles. Range filter parameters are selected from the current market spectrum. In simplified formula RBCI (k) = FATL (k)-SATL (k). RBCI is a quasi-stationary process that is a process with bound spectrum. When RBCI approaches its local maximum the prices approach the upper border of the trading channel and when RBCI approaches its local minimum the prices approach the lower border of the trading channel.
Banzai man...................... i REALLLLY love ur posts & files they are so clean & informative........................... i think should have a whole dedicated thread 2 your indicators/codes/templates for u what u think??? if its ok with mods??? :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈