Re: Re:

shinnosuke wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Dear Mladen and Mntiwana,
thanks for your answer,
i has download and try to attach it to my mt4, but it's come out a blank window. is there a basic indicator that i need to provide so the indicator can came out?
if yes can you give me the basic indicator please.
thank you.
I am sure you have not enabled "dll"
just now i downloaded from the post you refereed and applied on M15 EURUSD chart with default and it is working as it should be
What did you means for basic indicator - if you means for an other depending indicator - NO - it is standalone indicator
posting said indicator again here too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Re:

mntiwana wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:05 pm
I am sure you have not enabled "dll"
just now i downloaded from the post you refereed and applied on M15 EURUSD chart with default and it is working as it should be
What did you means for basic indicator - if you means for an other depending indicator - NO - it is standalone indicator
posting said indicator again here too
thanks mntiwana, it works now, its on me, i'm not checklist the "dll'.
best regards

Re: Digital Filter

friend4you wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:46 pm In which averages indicators are these digital filters implemented? The Ma names please of the 30, we can choose.
I think you needs to explain more
have you checked Mladen's latest with 38 Averages (v 2.2)
then,these are separate versions

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Digital Filter

friend4you wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:34 pm In which indicator options of averages indi are the results of digital filters included like smoothing, adaptiveness?
Dynamic Double Zone Digital filters averages - trend score 2.2