Re: EA assar v9 release

I know this
Edited .... link removed
It is from the same ASSAR programmer ,,It is the classic price movement EA
but done well, compared to others 90% of mt4 demo jobs are positive Please put on demo with fast pairs UJ EY EU
it's puts a pending that can be hit or not
the only problem is that it activates the stop loss only when the start trailing threshold is reached eehehe , for this need other ea hiddent stop loss tp to work together
Please putting it in demo with a good broker datafeed ,, same Alpari EcN

Please test it ,,,Dreams are dreams for now I just play with it in demo
do jobs that close even after 2 minutes for this I think he is not banned as a scam expert by brokers
the parameters to be changed are only virtual stops ,, trade delta ,, put fixed lot and you'll see up to 92% useful jobs in( demo mt4 )
I have it in a 20 chart with different settings

Spacca wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:35 am I know this
Edited .... link removed
It is from the same ASSAR programmer ,,It is the classic price movement EA
but done well, compared to others 90% of mt4 demo jobs are positive Please put on demo with fast pairs UJ EY EU
it's puts a pending that can be hit or not
the only problem is that it activates the stop loss only when the start trailing threshold is reached eehehe , for this need other ea hiddent stop loss tp to work together
Please putting it in demo with a good broker datafeed ,, same Alpari EcN

Please test it ,,,Dreams are dreams for now I just play with it in demo
do jobs that close even after 2 minutes for this I think he is not banned as a scam expert by brokers
the parameters to be changed are only virtual stops ,, trade delta ,, put fixed lot and you'll see up to 92% useful jobs in( demo mt4 )
I have it in a 20 chart with different settings
Sorry brother,outer links are not allowed as per forum rules
you can post indicators,EAs,Scripts and pictures direct here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

reachme wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:01 am
Guys, Just forget about this EA. Assar is a well-known scammer.
this is not a scam, brokers are the scammers : they are the one with plugins that counter fast trades that's all. that plus slippage, it kills all the profit. The profit per trade is very small. So with a perfect execution it would work, but we all know execution is far from perfect.

ionone wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:18 am

this is not a scam, brokers are the scammers : they are the one with plugins that counter fast trades that's all. that plus slippage, it kills all the profit. The profit per trade is very small. So with a perfect execution it would work, but we all know execution is far from perfect.
If he makes an EA which you cannot trade practically in real time and still he claims that it's a holy grail then I would call him as a scammer. What's the point of selling it and cheating innocents?

ionone wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:42 pm
no did not find it, not my thing trying a lot of brokers, and i do'tn have enough money to do so
Okay then you have to learn a lot and with all due respect please stop supporting this scammer. All EA's are king in Demo but it will blow an account when it goes to live. Thanks