Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hello mrtools,

if you have the time and the opportunity, please show this indi on the main window and not in a subwindow.
Many thanks
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
donut4popo
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I would like this Demand Index to be converted to mq4. I've searched for days and cannot find a DI indicator based on the original James Sibbet, except for a paid indicator called PTS Demand Index. The mq5 file I've included seems to resemble it the most. This seems to be a powerful indicator like the one on tradingview. Also, I've included one I found (but the it doesn't look right based on tradingview), but I don't know if the code can be altered to show the same as the mq5.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:04 am Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I would like this Demand Index to be converted to mq4. I've searched for days and cannot find a DI indicator based on the original James Sibbet, except for a paid indicator called PTS Demand Index. The mq5 file I've included seems to resemble it the most. This seems to be a powerful indicator like the one on tradingview. Also, I've included one I found (but the it doesn't look right based on tradingview), but I don't know if the code can be altered to show the same as the mq5.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!
Looks like Mladen already did a mt4 version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
naluvs01, Jimmy, Jozo, RodrigoRT7, RexVola

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:33 am

Looks like Mladen already did a mt4 version.
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS INDICATOR!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW...Thank you. I've been searching everywhere for the past few days. It isn't anywhere. I just googled the one you've attached and it still doesn't show. Y'all some bad MotherFathers!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it. Much luv to you guys!!!