Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Ogee wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:51 pm
Hi, it worked ok for me, I just unzipped and put the whole VP folder straight in the mt4 indicators folder.
Glad you figured it out my man. The important thing is that the Include folder and indicator itself both go in as two different items into the same folder.
This is why throwing the whole folder in there worked for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy trading brother!

xv4rsf wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:42 pm Please
Can you make this nice indicator MTF ?. Maybe also another traders appreciate this.
Thank you so much
That is actually a Blau tvi have this version with the 4 ma's and added a new fast ema to the mix, also can change color on zero cross or slope with corresponding arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
society, xv4rsf, Jimmy, moey_dw, alexm, charli, camisa, myrx, pipsquirrel, uncle wong, kbala, faulknertrader1, myrelax82, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:45 pm

That is actually a Blau tvi have this version with the 4 ma's and added a new fast ema to the mix, also can change color on zero cross or slope with corresponding arrows and alerts.
Hello Mr Tools,

I am new to this very interesting and educational website. I am not new to trading and am disappointed in myself for not discovering this site earlier.

I have gone through many threads here and have noted great respect for your work.

I have downloaded this indicator to test and an alert pops up: "The code can be used exclusively using original "blau tvi nrp (mtf + arrows + alerts) name". I am at a lost, since I loaded the indicator as is. Might you know the reason that this Alerts pops up? Thank you.

Regards,
Coenraad
(zaguy)

zaguy wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello Mr Tools,

I am new to this very interesting and educational website. I am not new to trading and am disappointed in myself for not discovering this site earlier.

I have gone through many threads here and have noted great respect for your work.

I have downloaded this indicator to test and an alert pops up: "The code can be used exclusively using original "blau tvi nrp (mtf + arrows + alerts) name". I am at a lost, since I loaded the indicator as is. Might you know the reason that this Alerts pops up? Thank you.

Regards,
Coenraad
(zaguy)
Coenraad.
Make sure your system didn't automatically change the name of the file when you downloaded it, for example did it add a (1) after the end if you downloaded more then once. Then it will not load because you have technically changed the name of the file.

Anacon wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:02 am

Coenraad.
Make sure your system didn't automatically change the name of the file when you downloaded it, for example did it add a (1) after the end if you downloaded more then once. Then it will not load because you have technically changed the name of the file.
Thanks Anacon. I did not change the file name at all and checked before loading it into the indicators folder.

Regards,
coenraad

zaguy wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 pm

Thanks Anacon. I did not change the file name at all and checked before loading it into the indicators folder.

Regards,
coenraad
Try this one.

You could also use a regular MACD. This Blau TVI with a 9 MA added on to it is almost exactly the same as an MACD.
These users thanked the author kam44 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, uncle wong

zaguy wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello Mr Tools,

Regards,
Coenraad
(zaguy)
Trying a new type of renaming protection, so hopefully this version will work better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ixion700