Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi , Mr tools
Thank you and congratulation for the nice indicator UPGRADE called Better Volume Ticks_alerts+text,
I noticed the buying volume and selling volume ( Buyers : NO. and Sellers: NO.) in ticks I suppose, I think if these are recorded for every closed candle we will have some thing like the famous ticker of wall street in the old days , this will help in identifying the nature of the candles or bars especially in consolidation areas and congestion areas that might add a clue for the direction of the market in the future, sure price manipulation still exist and can not be prevented as I think it is part of their work, but I think it will give clarity to the situation, of course you can put these information into a new visual form like an indicator or oscillator or even better addition to better volume for example candles colored according to its containing true volume with multi sized arrows pointing to the volume direction ,if we use this for multi brokers at the same time I think we will have different views about the market, I hope you think about my proposal and take it into your consideration, thank you again and to all, after all we want to trade with them not dog eating dog market or Bank eating poor little man because money does not grow on trees in spite most of the nations complaining of inflation from printing more money which we have also to give more work to compensate for, thank you all for your effort, this game is beatable.
These users thanked the author hesham keerh for the post (total 2):
EducatedHustle, Kiwi

hesham keerh wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:23 am Hi , Mr tools
Thank you and congratulation for the nice indicator UPGRADE called Better Volume Ticks_alerts+text,
I noticed the buying volume and selling volume ( Buyers : NO. and Sellers: NO.) in ticks I suppose, I think if these are recorded for every closed candle we will have some thing like the famous ticker of wall street in the old days , this will help in identifying the nature of the candles or bars especially in consolidation areas and congestion areas that might add a clue for the direction of the market in the future, sure price manipulation still exist and can not be prevented as I think it is part of their work, but I think it will give clarity to the situation, of course you can put these information into a new visual form like an indicator or oscillator or even better addition to better volume for example candles colored according to its containing true volume with multi sized arrows pointing to the volume direction ,if we use this for multi brokers at the same time I think we will have different views about the market, I hope you think about my proposal and take it into your consideration, thank you again and to all, after all we want to trade with them not dog eating dog market or Bank eating poor little man because money does not grow on trees in spite most of the nations complaining of inflation from printing more money which we have also to give more work to compensate for, thank you all for your effort, this game is beatable.
Thanks for your idea, if I'm understanding right instead of going by ticks your saying go by closed bar on the labels?

Hi, Mr tools
it was written in the explanatory book of better volume indicator that volume transacted at bid is the selling volume and volume transacted at ask is the buying volume, your putting it as you did is very helpful as a signal and please do not remove it , it is very good and helpful at triggering the trade, Please add to it, this time I want to see how much of the buying volume and selling volume formed the candle so it must be after the close of candle, and not only one candle, I want to see a number of candles so I can compare between them, mt4 goes by ticks so far so it is okay, every candle has opening, close, high and low and buying volume and selling volume, color ,shape and time.
The price is the point of equilibrium between supply and demand, that is between buying and selling simply, not the speed at which orders entered the markets, we can see substantial moves on low volumes and every now and then high volume bar, how come the primitive crowed mind beat the intelligent single trader consistently, this against every thing the humanity knows, thank you all for your effort and determination, and especial thanks for Mr tools.

This is my cumulative volume indicator for the current day, it also has a simple moving average and bull and bear climax bars.

"Blue bars = rising up volume / Red bars = falling down volume."
"White bars = bull climax volume / Black bars = bear climax volume."

The buttons do nothing if you click on them, only because aesthetically I like them more than just a label.
The one who has never failed, is that he has not tried anything.

Indal wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:01 pm This is my cumulative volume indicator for the current day, it also has a simple moving average and bull and bear climax bars.
Whoa! Super. I really like your Volume Cumulative indicator, thank you for sharing your creation with us, it's great! :In Love:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
H1976
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Indal wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:01 pm This is my cumulative volume indicator for the current day, it also has a simple moving average and bull and bear climax bars.
GRACIAS THIS IS A SIMPLE & SPECIAL TOOL.............. i like this code it is lightweight on the terminal too & can choosing bars lookback is great for lower spec pc.............. u made something inspiring.................. what do the buttons do bro?? They are neat man :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈