Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Beansy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:00 pm Hi jimmy,
Thanks for that and sorry posted int he wrong area.
Just found and looking through it now... Thank you
Beansy
No worries! Have a good weekend :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

hesham keerh wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 am

It is the second indicator at page 5 of this thread, sorry I don't know how to post it, please forgive me, thank you for you response.
Hesham, we've attached it for you this time but in future please upload the indicator to your post using this guide: How to upload indicators or photos to your post.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

hesham keerh wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:05 am Hi, Better Volume 1.5
This indicator alerts color coding is not in synch with its colors, if I am wrong please explain, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT EFFORT.
Could you test this version?

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jimmy, moey_dw, talaate, Jagg, RockRobb, RodrigoRT7, Sagiv, Thangarasu, Jedidiah, RexVola, pipsquirrel, Ganesh

This question might be too general, but it is quite important. What is the source from the volume data? If we speak about stocks it is quite easy - it would be the actual volume traded on particulr exchange or group of exchanges (like it works in US). But what happens at Forex? Since the market is decentralized,we can assume that we see something like estimated volume calculated by the broker, which includes the impact of institutional participants and does not include the trades made by retial traders since retail brokers act as a counterpart to this trades.

Please, give a bit more light on this issue. To my mind, it is important to understand the nature of volume to be able to make decisions using it.