NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

faribo wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:06 am
Are these indicators broken ??? because I do not see anything
Real Volume
COLSVolumeV2.5.ex4
CommunityRelativeVolumeV2.1.ex4
Needs source file (mq4) for to see what or where is problem - nothing can be done with ex4 files
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jimmy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm
Hawkeye Volume by Nigel Hawks is a renowned and premium VSA tool used and recommended by many traders.

More info here and video here .

PS: Please be sure to download the DLL attached and place it into your "Libraries" folder.

EURUSDH1.png
Hi Jimmy I hope your're well, do you have the Hawkeye Volume rather? if you do could you please share it.

Sandile wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:07 am
Jimmy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm
Hawkeye Volume by Nigel Hawks is a renowned and premium VSA tool used and recommended by many traders.

More info here and video here .

PS: Please be sure to download the DLL attached and place it into your "Libraries" folder.

EURUSDH1.png
Hi Jimmy I hope your're well, do you have the Hawkeye Volume rather? if you do could you please share it.
I think that is there
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:41 am
Sandile wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:07 am

I think that is there
The Hawkeye Indicator plots dots as illustrated below, I've searched here with no success.
Volume.PNG

Here is another set of beautiful Volume indicators - Mladen's Rainbow Volume bars using standard Volume and also a Marney Volume version for MT4. Definitely must-have additions to our Volume indicators collection thread :)
Rainbow Volume Bars with Marney Volume indicator MT4.png
rainbow_volume.mq4
(2.24 KiB) Downloaded 1235 times
rainbow_volume_-_marney_mode.mq4
(4.84 KiB) Downloaded 1178 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

This is the Volume Reversal Hook which was optimized by Mladen and posted some time ago but it also requires an additional file in your indicator directory for it to work so I've included all of the files below.

Please ensure both files are downloaded.
Volume Hook Reversal for MT4.png
Volumen Reversal V1.ex4
(10.22 KiB) Downloaded 1395 times
volumenReversalHook 1.01.mq4
(2.82 KiB) Downloaded 1478 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.

ChartRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi All,

I know the subject of volume indicator has been dealt with alot. but im in search of a simple momentum volume indicator.

Can you guys point me in the right direction ??

Currently looking at using the Tick Volume Indicator which has seemed to get me out of some losing trades but has also taken me out of a couple good winning trades.

Any help is much appreciated!
Anthony

anto922 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:25 am
Hi All,

I know the subject of volume indicator has been dealt with alot. but im in search of a simple momentum volume indicator.

Can you guys point me in the right direction ??

Currently looking at using the Tick Volume Indicator which has seemed to get me out of some losing trades but has also taken me out of a couple good winning trades.

Any help is much appreciated!
Anthony
Welcome to the family mate. We have quite a few threads on Volume (I've moved your post to one of those threads :) )

If these are of any help to you (MT4 tick chart indicators) you can find them here: MT4 Tick Chart Indicators.
Also, have you seen this one: Scalpers Buddy for MT4 Would it be of any help to you perhaps?

1. Similar Topics

1. Help Setting Trading Volume from Risk in MT5

0 Replies 627 Views

by HRHSII, Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:33 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies
    2. 0 Replies
    3. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”