Re: QQE indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:23 pm Pretty neat invention and combo Mrtools, but yes, on initial use it does lag a bit and can cause a bit of consfusion with all three lines on the chart.
Love this indicator. Is there any chance of having alerts added so that when QQE lines cross and DSS line is in correct position (above 55 for buy or below 45 for sell) an alert is generated?

camisa wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:48 am Hello mrtools
Can you please add full set of averages (and RSI TYPE=ehlers RSI) to the attached indicator?
Added all the prices, averages, and ehler's rsi.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Milad8732, Krunal Gajjar, camisa, rudiarius, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, talaate

kvak wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:21 am Sorry Iam trying this file convert to candles, but for now without succes.
But make a candle version of this ...

I am looking for adaptive candles.

qqe_cfb_adaptive_dynamic_zones_histogram_alerts_candles_arrows_mtf_2.01 This version can no longer be written. I don't know how it works.

Looking forward to the teacher adding BT for QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_6 candles.mq4. :thumbup:

Infinite merit!

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:32 pm I am looking for adaptive candles.

qqe_cfb_adaptive_dynamic_zones_histogram_alerts_candles_arrows_mtf_2.01 This version can no longer be written. I don't know how it works.

Looking forward to the teacher adding BT for QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_6 candles.mq4. :thumbup:

Infinite merit!
Buttoned version is here viewtopic.php?p=1295484499#p1295484499
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

charli wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:02 pm Thanks a lot, Mr.Tools , if wasting your time do not bother too much anyway, but this seems to be a decent idea really....
Did it a bit differently, instead of the rsi changed it out to the dss stoch, think it needs to be tested to determine the best settings though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
kvak, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, charli, Jimmy, Jedidiah, josi, 太虚一毫, Milad8732, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, alexm, nathanvbasko, galaxy