Re: QQE indicators for MT4

billbroch wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:27 am Gentlemen,

Thanks so much for the great indicators. I use the QQE of RSI (attached) regularly and it has helped me quite a bit. Would it be possible to assign a fixed max value of 100 and min value of 0 to the indicator? I use it conjunction with other indi's and this one floats instead of staying fixed.

Thanks for any help. I would attempt it myself but it's your indicator and I don't have the .mql4 for it.

Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
billbroch, Jimmy, Mundu19, alexm, michaelB, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah

ZZTop wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:23 pm Mr Tools

This indicator has issues with offline charts,, at least with tick charts, arrows are everywhere, it would be very nice if you could fix that, if it is possible.

Thanks.

QQE Velocity histo_mtf+alerts 1.02.mq4
Not sure if this helped but completely updated the indicator, so if anything it should be lighter and faster code wise.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
thomdel, ZZTop, camisa, andrei-1

This is an updated version of qqe polychromatic(pcm) smooth. The pcm is smoothed with jurik and the qqe smoothing factor is using ema for it's calculations. Anyway code should pretty much be optimized and faster. There is arrows and alerts on signal and zero cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Milad8732, camisa, Jimmy, josi, moey_dw, kvak, RodrigoRT7, Lumios, alexm, andrei-1, Jedidiah, razzledazzle

Moving AveragesRe: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:57 am This is an updated version of qqe polychromatic(pcm) smooth. The pcm is smoothed with jurik and the qqe smoothing factor is using ema for it's calculations. Anyway code should pretty much be optimized and faster. There is arrows and alerts on signal and zero cross.
Such a great indicator and a even better upgrade. Thank you for making it lightweight and faster for us Mrtools. No doubt, the best optimized version so far.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:57 am This is an updated version of qqe polychromatic(pcm) smooth. The pcm is smoothed with jurik and the qqe smoothing factor is using ema for it's calculations. Anyway code should pretty much be optimized and faster. There is arrows and alerts on signal and zero cross.
my fav version............... thx mrtools for pretty upgrades :clap: :clap: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈