Re: Bitcoin news

There has been yet another Bitcoin theft. NiceHash, one of the major bitcoin mining pools, reported a security breach resulting in hackers stealing a yet unestablished quantity of bitcoins.
According to users, 4,736.42 BTC – an amount worth more than $73 million at current prices – has been stolen.It is not entirely clear yet what happened, but apparently the hackers have found a security vulnerability and have exploited it.

mlawson71 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:53 am Bitcoin will crash sooner or later, the question is just when, not if.
Extremely agree :!: And if no crash before $20000 i think big profit taking to start soon near $20000 mark? Red candles everywhere aiyai yai! :wtf: :wtf:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

As a currency bitcoin is doing well so far, it is growing and we’re still early adopters.As it it is new and mainstream adoption is just starting, it’s price is volatile. However, in my opinion the supply and demand will stabilize it at some point. But short term It may go down until more people are willing to accept it .

Youbit, a relatively small South Korean cryptocurrency exchange, announced it was hacked and has lost 17% of its coins, stored in the online hot wallet. This has made the owner company Yaffian Co. to halt operations on the exchange and file for bankruptcy.

This is the second time in 2017 Youbit was hacked, after in April thieves made off with over 4000 bitcoins. After the first attack the exchange took measures to improve security, but has obviously fallen prey to the hackers once more.