Re: Bitcoin news

In USA three big exchanges (CME, Nasdaq and CBOE) want to launch Bitcoin Futures. Most likely they will push down the Bitcoin again before a heavy Buy-In.

Fun-fact: Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase, said Bitcoin is fraud and dreck and you'are stupid if you buy it on 12. Sept., but who was the biggest investor and heavily bought BCTs at 3,000pts and still over the support line 3 days later? Right, JPMorgan.

Never trust a big player, but always look for odds in the opposite direction when you want to win more than a flower pot.

Krelian99 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 pm In USA three big exchanges (CME, Nasdaq and CBOE) want to launch Bitcoin Futures. Most likely they will push down the Bitcoin again before a heavy Buy-In.

Fun-fact: Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase, said Bitcoin is fraud and dreck and you'are stupid if you buy it on 12. Sept., but who was the biggest investor and heavily bought BCTs at 3,000pts and still over the support line 3 days later? Right, JPMorgan.

Never trust a big player, but always look for odds in the opposite direction when you want to win more than a flower pot.

BTCUSD JD vs Volume.png
Man exactly! Totally agree bro the big players are full of shit. Whenever I see them release analysis reports and recommendations on "what to trade" I laugh. Stay away from those leeches and their opinions!

But on the topic, Bitcoin did cause balls to drop last week. Guarantee you a few mom and dad investors lost their livelihoods with those drops haha. Poor bastards.

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Man exactly! Totally agree bro the big players are full of shit. Whenever I see them release analysis reports and recommendations on "what to trade" I laugh. Stay away from those leeches and their opinions!

But on the topic, Bitcoin did cause balls to drop last week. Guarantee you a few mom and dad investors lost their livelihoods with those drops haha. Poor bastards.
Yes, crazy up and down last week. I don't hope single moms and dads lost their homes last week. You must be very greedy and unlucky.
Or on the other side all the noobs who bought at the beginning of the year some BTCs and saying now what crazy 'hodlers' they are ;) Just hodl on for now.

mlawson71 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:45 am And now it's rallying way above 11,000. It's a wild ride to the top, whereever the top is.
Yeah! Imagine if it hit $20,000 this week :wtf:
What would you do? Hehe
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 am
Yeah! Imagine if it hit $20,000 this week :wtf:
What would you do? Hehe
I'd probably seethe, because I haven't opened a BTC position in a long time and now I am too afraid of sudden drops to buy. :(
So I am just watching it rally without me and kicking myself.