I believe that jokes are not appropriate over here...Starting this thread I was Dead Serious...and name of the thread "Death Watch" reflects state of mind I was in...so...respect

Re: The end of Forex-TSD.com: Death Watch

Pava wrote:I believe that jokes are not appropriate over here...Starting this thread I was Dead Serious...and name of the thread "Death Watch" reflects state of mind I was in...so...respect
Frankly, after all these years, it makes me sad when I go to tsd and see what is going on. Pity ... that was really a great site before the unfortunate "changes" took place

mladen wrote: Frankly, after all these years, it makes me sad when I go to tsd and see what is going on. Pity ... that was really a great site before the unfortunate "changes" took place
yes we can feel that passions,you brought it up from the baby stage and invest all of you,you could.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote:MrTools and spam? OMG, this is very funny.

@Pava: What advice do you want? It's not clear what they are up to with TSD, isn't it? I also didn't noticed a push from MT4 to MT5, many brokers still have MT4 only accounts. They maintain the status quo.
Doubts and possibilities if such advisory authorities keep working for MT4/5 as they doing with TSD,they turn ruin gradually MQ too one day.
as for push to mt5 reason,tsd shared enough mt5 stuff comparing to others,i don't think it a genuine cause,there is some thing else behind the door.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.