Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:01 am To reduce computer resource consumption, please add HowManyCandlesToDisplay . Thank you!

extern int HowManyCandlesToDisplay = 500;
Added the limit bars/candles
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, josi, thomdel, Skyold

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:12 pm The teacher's merit is boundless! :thumbup:

Looking forward to adding button and HowManyCandlesToDisplay to the VQ stridsman histo version. Thank you!
Added button and limited bars.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:18 am No modified version of VQ histo has been released. :thumbup:
Sorry, think I'm batting zero today, posted the wrong version. I actually put it on my desktop to upload but uploaded the wrong version, sorry again!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, josi, rudiarius, Skyold, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:01 am Added button and limited bars.

In my opinion, ! Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + btn + lb) is one of the best short-term indicators on the forum. :thumbup:

Ask the teacher to add an arrow.
Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:27 am In my opinion, ! Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + btn + lb) is one of the best short-term indicators on the forum. :thumbup:

Ask the teacher to add an arrow.
Infinite merit!
Arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Skyold, kvak, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, alexm, Marktaylor58, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7, Leoparderic48

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:02 am Try.
Dear Mr Tools and Kvak,

This is such a good indi. I find that it helps me get out of ranging markets quite well.

May i seek your help to edit the following:
1. When the line is flat (no volatility) - can you help to change it to grey color?
This can help traders to differentiate between Long volatile market, Short volatile market, and most importantly No volatility market (Stay out)

2. Update with latest eAverages pack
3. On/Off button

Additionally, one more suggestion from me is that if possible can modify this indi to only 3 types of lines (up, down, and flat trends). Only 3 trends for the trader to quickly see, recognize and make decision that this is a Long/Short/Sideways market.

EDIT: May i suggest if the VQ slope is within a certain range away from 0 value, it is grey in color (Insignificant Volatility). Something like Trend Direction Force Index.

Thank you!
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
RodrigoRT7