Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:09 am Have you seen this version VQZL

Yes, in Volatility quality - zero line averages 2.6.ex4, there are Super Smoother, HMA, zero lag moving averages that I need,
But there is no volatility quality - zeroline_dots (mtf + arrows + alerts) version in the main chart window, 2 sets of arrows in the technical indicators window. The 2 sets of arrows are fine.

(In Volatility quality - zero line averages 2.6.ex4 there is only one set of arrows in the main chart)

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:10 am Yes, in Volatility quality - zero line averages 2.6.ex4, there are Super Smoother, HMA, zero lag moving averages that I need,
But there is no volatility quality - zeroline_dots (mtf + arrows + alerts) version in the main chart window, 2 sets of arrows in the technical indicators window. The 2 sets of arrows are fine.

(In Volatility quality - zero line averages 2.6.ex4 there is only one set of arrows in the main chart)
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, kvak, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, trailingedge, allan, Marktaylor58

thomdel wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:33 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

IF you find these options useful :
Request you to Please Add :-- 1) mtf 2) Arrows when Candle colour changes 3) alerts :- to VQ Bars Indi

Thanks for your Support, Kindness.
Thanks.
Added mtf, arrows, and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
thomdel, camisa, 太虚一毫, josi, RodrigoRT7, Milad8732

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:10 am Not sure if I fixed it or not, please try this version.

Expect the teacher to add a button for Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows), and color the signal lines (slopes) as Volatility quality Stridsman.mq5, ! donchian channel (sl) (mtf + btn) coloring.

Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
DaffyTaffy