Re: MACD&RSI

GOLD : I did break even , I mean put the stop at entry point and target can be 1320 , 1330 , .....
or you can take a partial profit around 1305 ,, and then do break even , follow the price untill system trading shows the sell alarm .

================

GBP/USD :

it springs like a spring ,, and ready for a big jump ,, system shows northeast direction , but I prefer to stay away until daily time frame shows a clear direction .
Attachments

I closed GOLD position @ 1308 ,, +110 pips .

As I have told at previous posts ,, market under daily time frame does not show a clear direction , If gold can break the weekly 21EMA resistance , I mean the aqua line on the chart ,,, it will have a good potential to go to 1230 .
Attachments

Hi guys !! :D

hope have a nice weekend !

let's have a look at SILVER's chart

every time frame show a great bearish trend have been broken and price now is on its correction wave . but indicators do not show any sign of the end of that correction wave . it seems price falls much .
but on the H1 time frame , we have a good divergence and a noticeable RSI level ,, which I have showed with khaki ellips . IF this level breaks , then price start its falling , and continue its bearish wave , but for continuing the bullish wave , price should goes up 15.30 , which means break the EMA21 weekly and daily ( orange and pink line ) and brown trend line .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:10 pm Hi guys !! :D

hope have a nice weekend !

let's have a look at SILVER's chart

every time frame show a great bearish trend have been broken and price now is on its correction wave . but indicators do not show any sign of the end of that correction wave . it seems price falls much .
but on the H1 time frame , we have a good divergence and a noticeable RSI level ,, which I have showed with khaki ellips . IF this level breaks , then price start its falling , and continue its bearish wave , but for continuing the bullish wave , price should goes up 15.30 , which means break the EMA21 weekly and daily ( orange and pink line ) and brown trend line .
Good evening bro. Hope you had a good weekend and mom is feeling better. Looking forward to your updates this week :!:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

macd & rsi wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:34 am I closed GOLD position @ 1308 ,, +110 pips .

As I have told at previous posts ,, market under daily time frame does not show a clear direction , If gold can break the weekly 21EMA resistance , I mean the aqua line on the chart ,,, it will have a good potential to go to 1230 .
OK , GOLD is moving in mentioned direction ,, and the next two support have been showned on chart .

==========

Dear ChuChuRocket ,, thank you very much , wish you the best :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy