Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

Today I consider AUD/USD pair ,

On H1 chart it has good condition for sell , just waiting for closing current candle and getting red bbsqueeze engine.

On H4 we have a trend line , it shows a retrace wave , and bbsqueeze engine for up trend is OFF , then we can ignore the light green  dot and go for sell , Cuz we get the entering signal from H1 . 

On Daily chart RSI is at perfect condition for selling , bbsqueeze engine getting red , having a good resistance area , TTM is red , MA bearish cross ,....

61.8% fibo ratio of retracement  and 161.8 % fibo extension is a good overlapped area for take profit . Put the stop above retrace area .

Attachments

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

It's good to have a look at Dollar index .

first Daily chart , 

we have a bullish channel , which price fights to lower line , price can not go above the 61.8% fibo ratio , bbsqueeze engine is turned off . 

On the H4 chart , we have a RSI below the center line (50 ) ,

based on the chart , may be price goes to the south and it means weak Dollar , 

wait for futures and market action ,,,

Please don't mind,i think your illustration picture deleted accidentally,you may upload it again

Hi macd&rsi
Thanks for your continuous sharing and contribution,appreciations and good enough
if you can and like uploading tmp,it will be easy for us learners to apply it with us and then adding some thing from our side or altering any thing if find better than, (conditionally)
your bbsqueeze with defualt as i don't know what setting you used
here is 3 state adaptive rsx 3.2 oma mtf,may be any of them fit possibly