Re: TRIX Indicators for MT4

B4godsuse wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:30 am Hello,

Yes many posts didn't make it through the migration.
I had asked if someone could please add alerts and possibly arrows to the original Jurik Trix
as shown in my example but it got deleted.Jurik Trix Arrows.png

Thanks in advance!! :)

Jurik trix mtf nmc.mq4
Hi B4godsuse
What criteria for alerts/arrows,do you means middle line cross or what so else,please explain so that some expert can help you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

B4godsuse wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:48 am Thank you Mntiwana for your fast response!

It will be the exact alert as version 2 (see attached) with hopefully an on-chart arrow.

Thanks! :)
Jurik trix mtf 2 (alerts).mq4
Nice to know :)
may i know what specialty is in that old version that the new cant handle/do - just for my curiosity :roll:

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

B4godsuse wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:57 am I have been using the original for over 1 year. I have tried to get the setting on version 2 to give the same signals as version 1 but can't make it act the same. The default settings on both act very different.
Dear i don't means you change by which you are familiar with,it is almost good that the user where feel comfort and handle easily ..... only what i know the later versions are usually more convenient,may i know your illustration picture so that i try to form the new version same or equal or some close to your one,thanks

B4godsuse wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:57 am I have been using the original for over 1 year. I have tried to get the setting on version 2 to give the same signals as version 1 but can't make it act the same. The default settings on both act very different.
B4godsuse

All you have to change in the parameters is to sett both jmas to be double (the fast and the slow jma should be double parameter should be set to true in the version 2) and you are going to get exactly the same values

B4godsuse wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:30 am Wow! Thanks Mladen
I thought I had tried that already but I guess not.
They are identical.
Sorry for wasting y'alls time... :(
Have a great day!
And then i tried to equalize them both,almost default periods as your pair and TF and they forming same way as mladen already told you,here is picture and template,test/check it :)
in picture the upper one in sw is your old ver and lowest is new ver 2