Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

ionone wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:27 pm could we have a simple Adaptive Trix ? With simple SMMA like in this indicator (poorly written)
i think Trix has potential, it just needs a little bit of adaptability and will be world class

thanks

Jeff
This is a rough version of phase accumulation Trix using the phase accumulation as a look back instead of the Trix period.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
ionone, vvFish, pipsquirrel, Jimmy, moey_dw, Deez, talaate, josi, Mundu19, Antonio, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:03 pm

This is a rough version of phase accumulation Trix using the phase accumulation as a look back instead of the Trix period.
Awesome work so far brother, looking forward to using this :)

Thanks Jeff for the idea, too!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:35 am

Mtf added.
This is a bit of an upgrade on the pa trix, the regular one is using the regular adaptive ema this one is using an option for the regular adaptive ema or a faster adaptive ema from Mladen. The faster one (the top one in the pic) is still smooth, but noticeably faster.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
moey_dw, rudiarius, Mundu19, pipsquirrel, Antonio, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, kvak

Jimmy wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:37 pm I couldn't find this particular indicator here on our forum so I'll post it here: This is the Stochastic (r-square adaptive) Floating Zero indicator for MT4 that was made by Mladen in around 2015 or 2016 (according to my notes).

It comes with many convenient options such as (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation as well as Filter options, Color Change options, Alerts & much more.

As explained by Mladen:
Here is the stochastic (r-squared adaptive) with the addition of filters.

Results are better than the results of RSX (when price filter is used), so, unlike the RSX, this one we can call "satisfactory" when the price filtering is concerned (as far as illogical results are concerned, of course).

Stochastic (r-square adaptive) floating zero 1.1.ex4
Stochastic (r-square adaptive) floating zero

Love Stochastic. Here's a template.
Watch for divergences too.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:52 am

Added mtf, arrows, and alerts.

PS: If you would like to download a template with the indicator set up for Counter-trend trading, see here: Smoothed WPR Williams %R Counter-trend settings template for MT4.
Dear mrtools, can you add limitation for visible bars on this nice indicator?
i added this functionality to the source code version which shared before..
but later i noticed that even on current TF it is not producing exact same values with the one shared by you (wpr adaptive smoother (mtf + alerts + arrows.ex4)..
Probably there is a slight difference in calculation code..
I appreciate your great work..

This is my modified version :
These users thanked the author hakangunes for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Adaptive Lookback TMA Price Zone

Jimmy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 pm I was looking for this indicator on our site and found out Mrtools made a newer, updated version of the ALB (Adaptive Lookback) Triangular Moving Average Prize Zone which he kindly added Center Line to in our Coding Help section.
I'll post it in this thread just in case some one is looking for it.

This indicator comes with Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Smoothing Options, Alerts & more.

Thanks Mrtools.
Hello Jimmy thanks for your contributions, Do you know if this indicator recalculate like others TMA indicators?