Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:52 am

Added mtf, arrows, and alerts.
Thank you Mrtools & pfxi.

For counter-trend trading, here is a settings template that can produce solid reversal signals that I'd like to share.

• Deviation With Sample Correction: On
  • WPR Period: 100
  • Arrows On Exiting OB/OS Areas On
  • Adaptive Price to use: Close

As we all know, when traditional oscillators give us signals of reversals, these are usually too early. These particular settings will help identify reversal signals by only showing us when WPR is exiting the OB/OS (Overbought/Oversold) zones. The extended WPR length makes the indicator a tad slower but filters the early signals without too much lag.

Please try them :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
Ogee, cinare, Holmes27, kvak, pfxi, josi, alexm, Jagg, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:52 am

Added mtf, arrows, and alerts.

PS: If you would like to download a template with the indicator set up for Counter-trend trading, see here: Smoothed WPR Williams %R Counter-trend settings template for MT4.
Hello mrtools,
can you please from the indi: wpr adaptive smoother (mtf + alerts + arrows), create a histo version with crossing at -50 and with 4 colors?
The center line is at -50 and the others are adjustable. for example -5 and -95 or -20 and -80
Thank you and best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 pm

Thank you Mrtools & pfxi.

For counter-trend trading, here is a settings template that can produce solid reversal signals that I'd like to share.

• Deviation With Sample Correction: On
  • WPR Period: 100
  • Arrows On Exiting OB/OS Areas On
  • Adaptive Price to use: Close

As we all know, when traditional oscillators give us signals of reversals, these are usually too early. These particular settings will help identify reversal signals by only showing us when WPR is exiting the OB/OS (Overbought/Oversold) zones. The extended WPR length makes the indicator a tad slower but filters the early signals without too much lag.

Please try them :)
Also great to use in conjunction with the Xard system for extra comfirmation. I will have to test some more, but I also dare to enter a trade now, before bg zones of xard change color. Again, need some more testing, but with these settings it seems to work great! Thank you! :thumbup: And of course, also a big thank you to Mrtools & pfxi.

cinare wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:37 pm Also great to use in conjunction with the Xard system for extra comfirmation. I will have to test some more, but I also dare to enter a trade now, before bg zones of xard change color. Again, need some more testing, but with these settings it seems to work great! Thank you! :thumbup: And of course, also a big thank you to Mrtools & pfxi.
Excellent! Hoping to hear more about your test results and be sure to keep us in the loop bro :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:13 pm

Excellent! Hoping to hear more about your test results and be sure to keep us in the loop bro :)
Nope, do not use as a signal. Only as confirmation. It will signal reversals alright. But if you want to trade in the direction of the trend with Xard, it's too early. Often, the price will turn again in the direction of the original trend. Most of the times at the gold bands. They act like some sort of a resistance. So better to just wait for the crossing of the trendline. This is only after 1 day of testing, so I will not continue to use it as a signal, only using it for extra confirmation....

For scalping though, I imagine it would work great! :thumbup: :D
These users thanked the author cinare for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Skyold

cinare wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:08 am Nope, do not use as a signal. Only as confirmation. It will signal reversals alright. But if you want to trade in the direction of the trend with Xard, it's too early. Often, the price will turn again in the direction of the original trend. Most of the times at the gold bands. They act like some sort of a resistance. So better to just wait for the crossing of the trendline. This is only after 1 day of testing, so I will not continue to use it as a signal, only using it for extra confirmation....

For scalping though, I imagine it would work great! :thumbup: :D
Ah, gotcha.
Good info bro. Thank you for testing and posting your findings with us :)

Hello family, hope u all doing great today.
Please I want to ask if anyone here uses the "Adaptive - jurik filter(mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4"

I've been using it for a while, it's been great. But I want to know if anyone has a settling that avoids or reduce false signals. I'll really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
DaffyTaffy

Re: PA Adaptive Price Trender Averages

Jimmy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 pm As I was looking for an NMC version of the PA (Phase Accumulation) Adaptive Price Trender of Averages for MT4, I've come across this version which was kindly upgraded by Mrtools here.
In an attempt to organize, I'll add it into this thread as it's too good of a code to be missed :)

This version comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Shadow, Color Change options & more.

Thank you Mrtools.
Hi
First of all, I express my gratitude to those who produce and share this indicator.
Is there an alerted version of this indicator? Do you know ?
Trade = Patience + Money Management

Life = Happiness + Health