Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:54 am

Added the on value arrows to a version which has options for a histogram with lines, histogram without lines and no histogram but with the lines. The alerts and arrows happen when the bullish value is greater than the bearish value and greater than the iTrend level.
Hello, Congratulations on a good job in general. This T3 vhf adaptive iTrend (mtf + alerts + multisymbol) download/file.php?id=3368888 is non-repainting indicator?
Regards.

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:45 am Not sure if I posted this but just in case ,this is a smoothed wpr using a deviation to adapt the smoothing length of the jurik. Lines are colored on entering user defined overbought and oversold zones. viewtopic.php?p=1295387750#p1295387750
MrTools would you mind adding mtf + arrows +alerts +.... and whatever else you consider please?
Nicely complements indicator T3 vhf adaptive iTrend (mtf + alerts + multisymbol).ex4 viewtopic.php?p=1295412522#p1295412522

Huge thanks

pfxi wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 am

On the chart i think it will be better. If possible and lines. I apologize if I bother you.

Thank's.
Added mtf, arrows, and alerts.

PS: If you would like to download a template with the indicator set up for Counter-trend trading, see here: Smoothed WPR Williams %R Counter-trend settings template for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
pfxi, camisa, Jimmy, josi, tvhh94, Holmes27, for28, Skyold, pipsquirrel, alexm, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah