Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:45 am Not sure if I posted this but just in case ,this is a smoothed wpr using a deviation to adapt the smoothing length of the jurik. Lines are colored on entering user defined overbought and oversold zones.
Thank you Mrtools. I really dig the shadow option on the OBOS areas - very nice touch :o
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

FBI wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:07 pm No problems anymore. Thanks. It is awesome.

AUDJPYM1.png

Hey, how are you getting the Multi time frames on this? I want to have this show up on multiple time frames, but as far as I can tell this isn't coded for picking a time frame.
Would that be possible to code for specific time frames?

rain wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Hey, how are you getting the Multi time frames on this? I want to have this show up on multiple time frames, but as far as I can tell this isn't coded for picking a time frame.
Would that be possible to code for specific time frames?
Change pips settings higher so it looks like MTF
These users thanked the author FBI for the post:
rain

This is the Adaptive MACD by Mladen from back in the TSD days and even though there are different versions on our forum like the Parabolic Marsi Adaptive MACD, this one was yet to be uploaded here and is a worthy indicator which is great to use on Volatile Currency Pairs such as GBPJPB, EURNZD, GBPNZD etc.

This indicator also comes with Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation, Alerts, Arrows and more.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Thangarasu, Chickenspicy, DaffyTaffy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

This is the Adaptive Stochastic indicator by Mladen. This indicator comes with all features including Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts and Arrows.

Here is the Adaptive Price Zone Bands for MT4 coded by Mladen. This indicator also comes with Arrows and Alerts.

Here is another hidden gem from our archives: The Smoother RSI Adaptive with Floating Levels for MT4.

This high-quality indicator created by Mladen is superb for trading trends and breakouts as it comes equiped with Floating Levels, (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation, Alerts & a host of additional advanced options.

Be sure to try this indicator when the market opens next week.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, thomdel, Jedidiah, andrei-1, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

I couldn't find this particular indicator here on our forum so I'll post it here: This is the Stochastic (r-square adaptive) Floating Zero indicator for MT4 that was made by Mladen in around 2015 or 2016 (according to my notes).

It comes with many convenient options such as (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation as well as Filter options, Color Change options, Alerts & much more.

As explained by Mladen:
Here is the stochastic (r-squared adaptive) with the addition of filters.

Results are better than the results of RSX (when price filter is used), so, unlike the RSX, this one we can call "satisfactory" when the price filtering is concerned (as far as illogical results are concerned, of course).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
heispark

This is the latest version of the Adaptive RSX OMA for MT4. Previously we only had up to version 3.2 on our forum but this is version 3.3 with entry lines updated by Mladen.

This particular version comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts, Entry Lines and much more.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
heispark, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah