Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

knaimad wrote:
Ha ha ha...
As soon as I saw your comment "problems with this indicator..." I checked, and it doesn't work on my computer (tried few terminals).

2017.03.24 07:34:14.105cannot load 'C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DC84FE37EA...\MQL4\indicators\rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4'

Funny, first time... what is the reason?
Metatrader 4 builds : what worked with older build does not work with newer builds

knaimad wrote:
Ha ha ha...
As soon as I saw your comment "problems with this indicator..." I checked, and it doesn't work on my computer (tried few terminals).

2017.03.24 07:34:14.105cannot load 'C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DC84FE37EA...\MQL4\indicators\rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4'

Funny, first time... what is the reason?
Strange
I have tested it in all the possible scenarios (that file) and it works
What build of metatrader are you using?

Here is standard deviations adaptive smoother
Standard deviations can be :
with sample correctionwithout sample correction (like built in metatrader standard deviation)PS: if you want to have only 2 color line, simply set the number of steps to 2, or set it to 1 for a single color line display

These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫

Adaptive intraday breakout 2_alerts+mtf
This version "Adaptive Intraday Breakout 2" indicator with interpolated mtf - Aib period/power features - along with alerts and arrows
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.