Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:14 am Superichi indicator for MT4

Thanks for the idea, think this version is kinda close to the tradeview one, except you can use standard deviation too, but to me atr is way better for this.

PS: For the template used in our Daily Downloads post, please see here: Superichi MT4 template.
dear Mrtools - could you share the buffer details for this indi? I want to plug this in a custom indicator I use for backtesting but am confused looking at the data window.

HappyRe: Supertrend indicators for MT4

a1ra wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:11 am mrtools sir, thank you for all contribution. Just a question, is it supposed to recalculate?
If you're using it in MTF mode, all MTF indicators need to calculate until the high timeframe's candle closes, as explained here:

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
kvak, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, W35
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Guys Please,

I need your help urgently. It has to do with this supertrend MT4 indicator (shown in image below), please can someone point me to where I can get this exact version some place in this enchanted forum? I don't have the .mql version, but I know it's somewhere in this forum. And I hope it comes with alerts and push notification alerts? Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ola

Reverent wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:40 am Guys Please,

I need your help urgently. It has to do with this supertrend MT4 indicator (shown in image below), please can someone point me to where I can get this exact version some place in this enchanted forum? I don't have the .mql version, but I know it's somewhere in this forum. And I hope it comes with alerts and push notification alerts? Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ola
Looks like half trend, Mladen did probably the only non-repaint version I know of, try here Half trend

ps) not sure if it has alerts, if not you will have to contact him.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy