MagnifyRe: NRP Zig-Zag Indicator MT4

jng640 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:08 pm No repaint but lag for 2 bars, mean the third bar open then appear the signal in the past 3 bar.
yup u are right man........ thx for test good spot :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
jng640, kodisfx
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Zig-Zag Indicators MT4

Banzai wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:46 pm Zig Zag Extras
(on/off button)

Since I had an interest in adding Spyros Raftopoulos' Zigzag Trend and Zigzag Validity (yet to include), updated this one with various price options so besides the MQ4 standard High/Low also added the price body (Open and Close) as well as the individual prices (Close, Open, High or Low) for ZigZag calculation.

Option for the Deviation to switch from Pips to Percentage is in there, but requires some more debugging to make it functional. Logic seems correct but I must be missing something for it not to work as intended. All other things function as intended (at least the options I have tested).
These users thanked the author nwesterhuijs for the post:
Banzai

dmnik wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:03 pm Add Fibonacci to the channel.

Not entirely what you are looking for, but maybe of interest. Taking the channel of the ZigZagZug () indicator as Fib 0-100 range and not allowing Fib to switch direction (normally when trend is up 0 is low and 100 is high and when trend is down 0 is high and 100 is low, now the bottom of the channel is always 0 and the top is always 100).

So that allows for the creation of an oscillator and when you are in a down trend you need to 100 - OscFib value to get the fib value one is used to. The oscillator is subjected to jurik filtering to make it smooth.
And in the bottom window is the resulting oscillator:
It is still intriguing to me, so maybe it can be to others.
These users thanked the author nwesterhuijs for the post (total 6):
Intrest 1, charli, dmnik, Jedidiah, DaveTrader, Chickenspicy

nwesterhuijs wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:36 pm Not entirely what you are looking for, but maybe of interest. Taking the channel of the ZigZagZug (ZigZagZug.v1.4.mq4) indicator as Fib 0-100 range and not allowing Fib to switch direction (normally when trend is up 0 is low and 100 is high and when trend is down 0 is high and 100 is low, now the bottom of the channel is always 0 and the top is always 100).

So that allows for the creation of an oscillator and when you are in a down trend you need to 100 - OscFib value to get the fib value one is used to. The oscillator is subjected to jurik filtering to make it smooth.

Fibonacci_Oscillator_v1.4_NRW.mq4

And in the bottom window is the resulting oscillator:

It is still intriguing to me, so maybe it can be to others.
Bravo!
This is the best zigzag I've ever seen
Attachments
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Chickenspicy

nwesterhuijs wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:02 pm Since I had an interest in adding Spyros Raftopoulos' Zigzag Trend and Zigzag Validity (yet to include), updated this one with various price options so besides the MQ4 standard High/Low also added the price body (Open and Close) as well as the individual prices (Close, Open, High or Low) for ZigZag calculation.

ZigZagExtras v1.5 BT_NRW.mq4

Option for the Deviation to switch from Pips to Percentage is in there, but requires some more debugging to make it functional. Logic seems correct but I must be missing something for it not to work as intended. All other things function as intended (at least the options I have tested).

mr.tools/experts
can you please ass ATR period
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi