Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:30 am This is Schaff trend cycle-adjustable smoothing (mtf).ex5 made by teacher mrtools. The signal line is displayed as a dotted line, which can be compared well with the K line.

Looking forward to modifying the signal line of Schaff-Trend Cycle (mtf + arrows + alerts) .ex4, it is also displayed with a dotted line. Boundless merit!

Dear master, the indicator does not work for me, I install it like all other indicators, but the indicator window is empty. What am I doing wrong? Maybe it's a paid version and that's why it doesn't work?
These users thanked the author Crypto_Ded for the post:
太虚一毫

Crypto_Ded wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:21 am Dear master, the indicator does not work for me, I install it like all other indicators, but the indicator window is empty. What am I doing wrong? Maybe it's a paid version and that's why it doesn't work?

Mladen Rakic, mrtools, xard777, Jimmy, Banzai, kvak are the masters.

This is the settings file for Schaff Trend Cycle. To see which version you are using, try:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
erynade, RodrigoRT7

Re: Schaff indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:06 pm This is according to the way I am understanding the PDF but it seems it was described on one paragraph as upon entering the ob/os zone and the next paragraph as exiting the zones so added arrows and alerts for both.Picture is with stc exiting ob/os.
Tell me, is it possible to make alerts and arrows to change the color of the indicator, from red to green and vice versa? This will be the best solution, everyone will be able to set the periods as he needs, taking into account the selected timeframe and asset. I will be very grateful to you for such an implementation of the indicator version!
These users thanked the author Crypto_Ded for the post:
euro_rapp

Re: Schaff indicators for MT4

Crypto_Ded wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:47 am Tell me, is it possible to make alerts and arrows to change the color of the indicator, from red to green and vice versa? This will be the best solution, everyone will be able to set the periods as he needs, taking into account the selected timeframe and asset. I will be very grateful to you for such an implementation of the indicator version!
Which version?

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:08 pm Sorry not understanding how you mean, cause to me it's already similar to a stochastic.

the red oscillator line to not move out of the level lines when it's reached its highest-level line (80) and its lowest level line (20).. lets say the red line reaches level 80; instead of the line going past the level 80 line it hovers the level 80 line until the line moves back down to the lower lines and vice versa on its way up
from the level 20 line.