Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:21 am Then, ask the teacher to make an arrow version without buttons (main picture). Thanks a lot!
Added arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, camisa, Jimmy, josi, Milad8732, Krunal Gajjar, pipsquirrel, QSD, alexm, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Moving AveragesRe: Schaff Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:21 am Then, ask the teacher to make an arrow version without buttons (main picture). Thanks a lot!
Nice suggestion brother! Thanks for helping us revive these classic analysis tools & preventing them from being long forgotten :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
simon_n3z
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi everyone, everything fine? Following the saga of Averages, is there a possibility of updating this indicator including the package of all moving averages? I used the 8*21 ALXMA setting and I would like to see the behavior of the other averages, like KAMA or T3 in this indicator.

I would like to make a suggestion (if possible) If there is a possibility of including these averages separately. EX : STC Period 21 (Exponential) x 8 MA Period (Hull)

Anyway, thank you very much, in advance.

:D

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 am Hi everyone, everything fine? Following the saga of Averages, is there a possibility of updating this indicator including the package of all moving averages? I used the 8*21 ALXMA setting and I would like to see the behavior of the other averages, like KAMA or T3 in this indicator.

I would like to make a suggestion (if possible) If there is a possibility of including these averages separately. EX : STC Period 21 (Exponential) x 8 MA Period (Hull)

Anyway, thank you very much, in advance.

:D
The STC is basically a sort of a double smoothed stochastic of macd, the double smoothing of the stochastic is using a ema of the Stc period, let me experiment and see if I can possibly come up with something.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

GraniteChief wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:48 pm Thank you @mrtools for your prompt reply to this request.
Kind regards,
GC
hi @mrtools, this indicator changes colour when there is a change in direction. Please can you add OB/OS levels and make colour change based on exiting the levels as I believe this is true signal for Schaff entry? Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
GC

GraniteChief wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:50 am hi @mrtools, this indicator changes colour when there is a change in direction. Please can you add OB/OS levels and make colour change based on exiting the levels as I believe this is true signal for Schaff entry? Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
GC
Far as I know there is no way to color the histogram that way, at least as far as I know.