Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Geedygeedy wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:38 am I have been trying to create and EA that uses this indicator in my strategy but it only gives me buy signals and no sell signals even tho the buffers are there. I has been racking my brain for about a month and I can't figure it out. The buy signals are accurate but it's almost like the sell side doesn't exist.10.2 TMA slope v.1.4B 4.30.mq4
You know that this indicator repaint ?

Geedygeedy wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:38 am I have been trying to create and EA that uses this indicator in my strategy but it only gives me buy signals and no sell signals even tho the buffers are there. I has been racking my brain for about a month and I can't figure it out. The buy signals are accurate but it's almost like the sell side doesn't exist.10.2 TMA slope v.1.4B 4.30.mq4
After alot of testing I can see that Buffer 3 does not work. Any help will be much appreciated

chickensword wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:01 pm there is a whole thread of people trying to make an ea out of bands and kiosotto and cci and zigzag
Hi brother, as per rules, links aren't permitted to other site's files due to security issues we've had in the past 🚷

Hope you understand.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

chickensword wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:08 pm oh derp i didnt see the rules sorry mod man
can i atleast say where to find it?
Haha no worries man, it's a complicated thing as we had problems with links to other good forex sites in the past because the odd file of theirs had malware or viruses and it caused our site to be listed as a spammy webpage with "dangerous content" in Google's search results :roll:

Sucks, but what can we do!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:10 pm Haha no worries man, it's a complicated thing as we had problems with links to other good forex sites in the past but the odd file of theirs had malware or viruses and it caused our site to be listed as a spammy webpage with "dangerous content" in Google :roll:

Sucks, but what can we do!
gotcha yea thats true didnt think about that
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jimmy
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

TMA + CG 4C RL AA TT
(on/off button)

Please use this newer version with better codes.
No mtf yet.
Thank you.

The default setting is to use it together with "T3MA ribbon filled simple BT.mq4"
You can download it over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295479244#p1295479244
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
SijjiN, Skyold, 13Play13, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi