Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

mahnooj wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:44 pm

i did, it seems the dots remain stable...while the lines recalculate, am i correct ?
Hi mntiwana, mrtools, mladen,
can you guys kindly confirm this, i checked this over a period of time on live charts & have noticed the dots also recalculates but not all of them, a small % of dots do vanish which had appeared earlier (several bars ago)...is this how it should be ? i understand interpolation and the lines do recalculate... can I ask if the dots can be made to remain permanent after close of the bar as it would be greatly beneficial to look back and backtest....kindly look into this please...

No more templates. I give you the TMA ATR Channel indicator from ATR Multiplier 1.618 to 3.236.
It has Multi-Time Frame and alerts when the prices hit one of the band in the channel.

For the prices, you get to choose from the basic 7: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, or Weighted.

Not for sale, rent, auction, nor lease

-------------------------------------
edit: 1/22/23
This indicator repaints.

Moving AveragesRe: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:37 am No more templates. I give you the TMA ATR Channel indicator from ATR Multiplier 1.618 to 3.236.
u sir.......... make the most eye watering pretty tools & combos of indicators I ever seen............. make me just wanna eat the chart :geek:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Banzai wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:37 am No more templates. I give you the TMA ATR Channel indicator from ATR Multiplier 1.618 to 3.236.
It has Multi-Time Frame and alerts when the prices hit one of the band in the channel.

For the prices, you get to choose from the basic 7: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, or Weighted.

Shit. That is chart art, right there :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Logged in just to like.. :thumbup: ..back to work