Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

mladen wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:05 pm Guys,

Centered TMA does not "repaint". Repainting is a coding error
Centered TMA recalculates - as any extrapolation using code does
Dearest Mladen
A lot of thanks for explaining and correcting me - :)
A little more please,can i figure as when the coding error removed/corrected from any repainting indicator,it can be non repainting code - but recalculating is impossible to adjusted due to logic/formula behind
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 pm
Dearest Mladen
A lot of thanks for explaining and correcting me - :)
A little more please,can i figure as when the coding error removed/corrected from any repainting indicator,it can be non repainting code - but recalculating is impossible to adjusted due to logic/formula behind
regards
Take "solar wind" :

It (Ehlers fisher transform) was converted from tradestation to metatrader. And in the process of that conversion the code was made wrong (metatrader and tradestation are processing data in different way). So, it, unintentionally, was made a repainter simply because the code was written wrong.

Some are made repainters for even simpler reason : because the coders doing the coding did not know what are they doing. Or they did it because they wanted to scam people with yet another "wonder indicator"

Indicators like centered TMA are calculated correctly, but as I already told in my previous post : extrapolating the missing data can not be done without without recalculation. If it was possible then I would not be coding any more since that would be a wonder
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 7):
reachme, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, Patrick K, maroka, Jedidiah, galaxy

mladen wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:08 am

Take "solar wind" :

It (Ehlers fisher transform) was converted from tradestation to metatrader. And in the process of that conversion the code was made wrong (metatrader and tradestation are processing data in different way). So, it, unintentionally, was made a repainter simply because the code was written wrong.

Some are made repainters for even simpler reason : because the coders doing the coding did not know what are they doing. Or they did it because they wanted to scam people with yet another "wonder indicator"

Indicators like centered TMA are calculated correctly, but as I already told in my previous post : extrapolating the missing data can not be done without without recalculation. If it was possible then I would not be coding any more since that would be a wonder
Dearest Mladen
Really so much appreciations for your taking time and well explained reply.
And yes,not only we but the whole wide trading community along with the one's belongs to this field knows well exact what is your coding status and expertise - :)
May Allah you be healthy and stay long long between us
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mahnooj wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 pm Hi mntiwana, mrtools,
i understand this indi recalculates, but do these blue & red dots stay or do they change as well...could you kindly clarify.
u can actually test it yourself by loading it on 1 min chart then waiting for several candles to close......... let us know ur findings
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈