Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

FXSurf wrote:
That's the thing, the improved ones are the non repainters. Honestly, there's no use trying to perfect this system anymore then what you already have done. Just use it and start making some real money from it.

As far as a dashboard and EA's my view is would be a complete waste of time and energy. You could use on the few majors that have low spreads and swaps and do just fine.
As for majors,EUR-USD-JPY are enough,lazy with high spread are not much attractive in the long run for users like us if i am not much wrong
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TriangularMA centered bands - mtf & alerts_v1
As someone was asking TMA centered mtf,so this is the version with interpolated mtf - alerts - usual prices - (nonlag atr) ATR periods,ATR multiplier options
An standalone version by MRTOOLS
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
sameermehta74

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:30 am TriangularMA centered bands - mtf & alerts_v1
As someone was asking TMA centered mtf,so this is the version with interpolated mtf - alerts - usual prices - (nonlag atr) ATR periods,ATR multiplier options
An standalone version by MRTOOLS
Hi
Thanks for the help
Unfortunately for me the indicator doesn't show noting on chart. Although it says it is loaded successfully.
Do you know any solutions?

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 5:23 am Hi
Thanks for the help
Unfortunately for me the indicator doesn't show noting on chart. Although it says it is loaded successfully.
Do you know any solutions?
Once more i applied and it working with me,don't know why do not with you,any way here is one more version
Already posted
TMA+CG mladen NRP
it is interpolated mtf - usual prices and alerts
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
kainiteh, sameermehta74

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 6:11 am Hi
Is it true that price remains withing in the bands most of the time.
I have read that 90% of the time it is? sounds interesting but to good to be true
Can this be worked out with a look back period
All the best
As MLADEN already advised to read the TMA thread especially regarding centered tma :)

Sanni123 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 6:11 am Hi
Is it true that price remains withing in the bands most of the time.
I have read that 90% of the time it is? sounds interesting but to good to be true
Can this be worked out with a look back period
All the best
There are many versions of alb TMA (auto look back Triangular Moving Average)
will be posted - but no one centered alb tma :)

mntiwana wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 6:01 am Once more i applied and it working with me,don't know why do not with you,any way here is one more version
Already posted
TMA+CG mladen NRP
it is interpolated mtf - usual prices and alerts
Dearest Mladen and Mntiwana
I want to thank you for the Great Work ... I would also like your advice if this specific indicator (TMA+CG mladen NRP.mq4) Repaints or not .... ?????
Thank you again, have a great continuation
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 8:28 pm Dearest Mladen and Mntiwana
I want to thank you for the Great Work ... I would also like your advice if this specific indicator (TMA+CG mladen NRP.mq4) Repaints or not .... ?????
Thank you again, have a great continuation
Best Regards
Dimitri
Dimitri

Regardless of the name - that is centered TMA : it recalculates (repaints)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah