Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

lucmat wrote:I can-t find anymore the post of devontrader with the indicators and template and hurst book....
please someone can repost it?
Anyway, for the purpose of this topic, I suggest to watch some great indicators made by mladen in forex tsd (SMA centered oscillator, TMA centered oscillator).

regards

lucmat
i removed the zip.file because i felt everyone was more interested in taking my hard work and using it rather then participate in this group to maybe develop it better

lucmat wrote:I can-t find anymore the post of devontrader with the indicators and template and hurst book....
Anyway, for the purpose of this topic, I suggest to watch some great indicators made by mladen in forex tsd (SMA centered oscillator, TMA centered oscillator).

regards

lucmat
You can ask devontrader and then he will be post belonging indicators with other concerning information,he is a good guy
and along with suggestions you can post your interesting and favorite setup may be it will help other traders,then beware and be care of centered tma behavior :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

devontrader wrote: i removed the zip.file because i felt everyone was more interested in taking my hard work and using it rather then participate in this group to maybe develop it better
You removed also the book? Yes, this feeling we have all at the beginning. It is like that, but you also have to give people time to understand your setup that you can only test forward and that takes a lot of time, right? And reading the book also needs time. Can you re-up at least the book? Didn't see your posts.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
Antonio

regards

lucmat
General suggestions mean nothing. Please show examples in connection with the topic here. If one should watch mLaden's great indicators I'm afraid one won't live that long....